Content Marketing: On Social Media … Now What?
Event on 2014-02-24 09:00:00
How would you rate your digital marketing efforts? Are you driving sales? Building awareness? Generating leads? Are you meeting your goals?
Some businesses dive into social media marketing without giving enough thought to the CONTENT they're going to publish. They often think that simply creating a Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Page is enough. But did you know that 61% of consumers say they feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content. And they don't just mean any content, they mean content that is valuable and interesting to them.
Why is it important to have the right message? Because, as a business, you are competing with an average of: 400 million tweets sent out each day and 55 million status updates on Facebook! Not only that, per dollar spent, content marketing generates approximately 3x as many leads as traditional marketing.
And did you know, that only 32% of B2C marketers consider themselves effective at content marketing. Don't be one of these businesses.
Register today for our Content Marketing: On Social Media.. Now What? Workshop on February 24th, 2014 at 9:00 AM. This workshop, held at Antonelli College, will prepare business owners, marketers, and entrepreneurs to:
- Learn what to say when using social media for marketing to ensure your content stands out. Talking about your business isn’t enough.
- Increase post engagement! Why tracking metrics and analyzing data can improve your content strategy.
- What is paid/owned/earned content and why is it valuable?
- It all begins with planning – where do editorial and conversation calendars fit?
Join us, for this highly interactive, engaging, and knowledge-packed Workshop. You will have taken the next step towards creating a competitive content marketing strategy that will get you noticed before the millions of other businesses using social media marketing. Register by February 3rd, 2013 and save . Register for all the workshops in the Social Media Series and save 15%. Seats are limited!
Register for the other classes in the Social Media Workshop Series here:
- Facebook: Branding and Optimizing Your Business Page on 12/13/13 – http://www.eventbrite.com/e/facebook-branding-and-optimizing-your-business-page-tickets-9485851437
- Increases Sales and Facebook Marketing on 1/17/13 – http://www.eventbrite.com/e/increase-sales-with-facebook-marketing-tickets-9700611791
9100 West Chester Towne Center Dr
West Chester, United States