Content Marketing Strategy Masterclass
Event on 2014-10-28 08:00:00
Smart marketers understand that traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute, and that there has to be a better way. The Content Marketing Master Class will send you away with the strategy and know-how you need to create exceptional content that will engage your audience and grow your business.
Here's why you need to attend this Content Marketing Strategies Master Class.
Learn how to:
- Contextually consider the meaning of content marketing.
- Analyse the different forms of content per industry.
- How to align content requirements to your customer lifecycle.
- The effort and commitment required for content marketing success.
- The role of social networking in content marketing.
- How to build a sales pipeline using content marketing.
- How to integrate content marketing into your marketing strategy.
- How to measure the success of your content marketing.
- Deploying a process to manage Content Marketing to gain competitive advantage.
- Use the Consumer Engagement Curve for evaluating the ROI of engaged consumers.
- Learn the key components of building a successful web experience system to gain and hold audience attention.
Useful content should be at the core of your marketing. Consumers have shut off the traditional world of marketing.
They own a DVR to skip television advertising, often ignore magazine advertising, and now have become so adept at online “surfing” that they can take in online information without a care for banners or buttons (making them irrelevant).
Smart marketers understand that traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute, and
that there has to be a better way. You don’t improve a relationship with your customers by simply bombarding them with more content. Instead, learn how to manage your messages by sending relevant content to the right audiences, at the right time, across all your marketing channels.
Attending Will Be:
- Business Executives
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Media Houses
- Advertising Agencies
- Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
- PR and Brand Management Teams
- Web Administrators
- Web Developers
- Internet Marketers
- Marketing Managers
- Content Copywriters
- SEO Specialists
- Email and Newsletter Marketers
- Content Management Specialists
Facilitator: Bill Belew
Content Marketing Trainer. Help you set up your in house team to get measurable marketing results. Professor of Social Media Marketing at the graduate level in Silicon Valley, CA. Bill is a Professional Speaker with global
experience having been in Bay Area to NYC, Miami to San Diego, Cruise Ship Lecturer, Singapore, Thailand, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Delhi, Cape Town, and San Miguel. Bill talks at Google.
Specialties:He has had so many people to come to any one of the sites in his network that he has been asked to consult exclaim,
Bill, how do you do that!?
Everybody, business, start-up, author, entrepreneur, has a web site (or should) and they all want more real and relevant readers that convert. I *know* how to do that … legitimately, through hard work that will last a
at Emperors Palace
64 Jones Rd
Kempton Park, South Africa