Conversion Surgery – How to attract, engage and convert prospects online.
Event on 2013-04-04 09:30:00
EVENT HELD ON THURS 4TH APRIL…
Specifically aimed at businesses around London and the Thames Valley area, Conversion Surgery offers a great opportunity for members of the business community to learn directly from web experts. You wil gain insightful advice on how to attract the right traffic, engage visitors and leverage your website in order to grow their prospect list.
This seminar is aimed at anyone looking to generate more leads from their website.
- Register for the event and include your website address.
- We will review all submitted sites prior to the event.
- We will tailor a presentation that covers the common issues that the audience are facing.
- The presentation will be followed by an open floor Q&A session.
- Leave the session armed with ideas and insightful knowledge on how to better your businesses digital conversion strategy.
- Use the session to share common pain points with likeminded businesses.
- Network and chat to people in the digital community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Do you find it difficult to attract the right traffic to your website?
- Perhaps you find that visitors are simply not getting in touch?
- Maybe the enquries you get are not appropriate or of a poor quality?
- Perhaps you’ve given up on your website being your best source for new business?
- Are you spending high fees on Marketing and PPC but not getting the results you’d expect?
- Do you know what your current conversion rate is?
9.30 – 10.00 Coffee, informal meet and greet.
10.00 – 11.00 Listen to a bespoke talk focussing on driving the right traffic and converting it.
11:00 – 11:15 Break for Tea, Coffee & Danish Pastries.
11.15 – 12.00 Open floor for discussion and questions.
12.00 – 1.00 Networking / Chance to look around the Racecourse grounds.
Adam Smith – Managing Director of Top 20 Digital Agency, Rawnet
Adam Castleton – Digital Strategist at Rawnet and Founder of a successful online music business.
The team at Rawnet understand how to generate measurable commercial results and a healthy return on investment. We're a friendly and welcoming bunch and are here to simply make new connections and provide some expert hints and tips.
See us all here http://rawnet.com/about-us/meet-the-team/
THE SPECTACULAR VENUE…
The surgery is held at Ascot Racecourse, a breathtaking venue with almost three hundred years of heritage and pageantry. Under the spectacular parasol roof of the world’s most famous Racecourse, guests have a unique opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views from the Grandstand.
This event is free to attend but places are limited so please register in advance.
SOUNDS AMAZING, WHY IS IT FREE?
We want to show businesses the benefits of a well thought out digital strategy, enabling them to make the most out of their online investment. It’s a chance for us to understand common issues and share our ideas with the community. We’re not looking to sell to you, we just hope that you leave with some great ideas, and that if you did want help in the future, we’re the ones you call.
Call Donna Sepala on 01344 266202
at Ascot Racecourse – The Windsor Forest Room on the 2nd Floor.
Ascot, United Kingdom