Copywriting for the Web – Workshop
Event on 2013-01-16 18:00:00
TIME: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
COST: for BDA members, for non-members
You don't have to be a professional copywriter and you don't need to hire an expensive one to write great content for your online marketing! This workshop will give you a deeper understanding of the psychology of influence as well as practical copywriting tips and techniques for immediate, bankable results.
We'll explore how time tested advertising methods apply to modern marketing, especially for growing businesses. With some hands-on group exercises, we'll look at key writing strategies and how they apply to different media, whether you're crafting a landing page, sales page, PPC ad, email marketing campaign, video script, webinar or SEO content.
This workshop will cover:
- How to build relationships – and sales – with emotional triggers
- Developing your skill as a business writer
- Crafting your core message – a seven step formula
- Optimizing for different media
- Attracting favorable attention from your target audience
- Positioning yourself or your enterprise in a "category of one"
- Turning prospects into lifelong customers
For complete details, PLEASE REGISTER at the BDA website. Boulder Digital Arts offers affordable training in digital media from professionals working in the field.
This event was submitted by Boulder County Arts Alliance.
at Boulder Digital Arts
1600 Range St Suite 100
Boulder, United States