Creating an SEO Strategy
Event on 2013-02-18 18:00:00
Creating a SEO Strategy
Suranga Priyashantha, Senior Online Marketing Consultant
Monday, February 18th from 6:00 – 7.30 pm
The success of any website depends on its ability to attract the right audience and convert them into sales and leads. SEO can be the most effective way to do this as it increases the discoverability of your website when your customers really need it. Making your website search engine friendly is one aspect of this strategy.
In order to convert it to a sustainable growth strategy you also need to enhance the authority of the website in the eyes of your customers and search engines. This introductory class will cover both aspects of a successful SEO strategy whilst addressing the following areas with relevant and practical examples.
In this class, you will learn:
- The death and rebirth of SEO and why this matters for website marketers
- Why and how you should make “Keyword research” the foundation of your website marketing strategy
- 10 pillars of a winning SEO strategy – Technical and Marketing considerations that help get the basics right
- 10 killers of your SEO success – The traps and tricks that you need to avoid in SEO
- Setting the KPIs that can define the success of your SEO strategy
Suranga Priyashantha is a Senior Online Marketing Consultant at Netstarter, a leading eCommerce and Digital Agency in Sydney. He is also the Chief eMarketing Strategist and Trainer at eBusiness Academy. Suranga has almost a decade of industry experience in different roles in the digital marketing field. He is a Chartered Marketer, Certified eMarketer and Google Certified Adwords and Analytics Professional.
Can't make it? Sign up at General Assembly Sydney to stay in the loop on future events and classes.
at General Assembly
608 Harris St