Event on 2012-10-15 18:30:00
Join us for Creative Cocktail. A rousing evening of inspiring success stories and fresh networking for creative entrepreneurs and knowledge workers.
Creative Cocktail is designed to bring businesses and professionals in the creative economy together to inspire each other, make business connections and generate collaborations.
The events will include
• formal presentations by local talent, allowing us to familiarize ourselves with other professionals and resources
• locally-sourced refreshments, which enables us to sample local food and drink
• hosted at a innovative venue each time, which allows us to explore new places in our sprawling community.
What is the creative economy?
– It is shaped by knowledge, innovation, and workers who use analytical, creative thinking and social skills.
– It is composed of lawyers, artists, and designers; it is beyond entertainers and includes brokers, programmers, educators, healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs and more.
– It employs creative workers across all industries and sectors – including manufacturing and agriculture.
Should I attend?
– Open to everyone, where people can make business connections.
– Expand networking opportunities with a diverse occupational mix of attendees.
– Meet local business people and access their services.
– Get inspired by new ideas, knowledge, and collaboration – what can be possible collectively?
– Participate in building our community network.
Light refreshments will be served.
No charge, cash bar.
at Trent University, Gzowski College
**Exact location to be announced**