Dayboro Networkers – Social Media & Your Business – Meeting 17
Event on 2015-03-26 07:30:00
Meeting number 17 – March 2015.
Tim Stitt from Social Media Monitors will be presenting on the topic of "Social Media & Your Business". Covering topics such as..
• What is Social Media and why should you be there?
• What platform should you use?
• How to create your presence and some important settngs
• Understanding your audience
• Understanding how you want your brand to be represented
• The importance and use of imagery
• Crafting content to deliver engagement
• Posting frequency
• The absolute "don'ts" of Social Media, with examples of train wrecks
• Understanding the diagnostics available
• Advertising through Social Media, and how to create ads and target your desired audience
• How to make sure that this is a fun exercise, and not an onerous one
Post & Rail will be doing breakfast as usual for those that would like to eat, .50 for hot breakfast with coffee and OJ, awesome value!. Orders for breakfast will be taken on the morning but it would be appreciated if you could indicate your preference when registering for the event.
Social Media Monitors is a leading social media management and digital marketing agency. SMM are a dedicated and specialised team of social media monitoring experts with experience in online marketing, journalism and public relations.
Look forward to seeing you there.
30 William Street