December Deeper Path Fellowship/Preview
Event on 2013-12-13 09:30:00
SPECIAL GUEST JOEL KESSEL of KESSEL COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE PRESENTING A NEW TEACHING!!!
Cashing in on Media Awareness:
A 4-Step Guide on how to impress reporters and get consistent coverage of your product, service or organization
This special monthly gathering is for Deeper Path Fellowship members, Deeper Path Team Members, AND first-time guests previewing The Deeper Path Fellowship. (Returning guests must join the Fellowship to attend.)
We'd love for you to grow with us. No pressure. Just sit back and enjoy. Experience what everyone is talking about. Make this quote a reality in your life:
A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both. – L.P. Jacks
Join The Deeper Path community as we celebrate our July Gathering.
The purpose of The Fellowship is an OPUS-focused community committed to the success of each member. We utilize a four-fold strategy to achieve this:
- C – Content = Kary provides a brief, field-tested teaching based on The Deeper Path.
- A– Accountability = The Fellowship is challenged to bring their completed POP for the upcoming month. Members hold each other accountable to their respective OPUS.
- R – Relationships = The Fellowship is encouraged to cultivate relationships with other members. These relationships are transformational and not transactional. Yet, our common culture and beliefs lend themselves toward healthy business interactions.
- E – Events = Each member is given 1 FREE digital ticket to The Deeper Path live event (4 value – professionally recorded from Columbus, OH).
People who read The Deeper Path book will:
- Understand that when they numb their Pain, they also numb their potential.
- Identify their own coping mechanisms through a profound process of self-awareness.
- Realize they have a choice to accept chronic Pain which produces slow death or invite acute Pain which produces a soul on fire.
Because the book will:
- Weave Kary's own story of overcoming Pain with relatable and supporting examples from education, government, entertainment, business and faith.
- Reveal a unique and powerful 5 step model that helps readers move through their hurts and into their healing.
- Provide the necessary tools which equip readers to author their OPUS and discover their true potential.
Just a few of the people who've already experienced The Deeper Path:
Louise Elliott, Executive Director – Digital Marketing Group – Analytic Services and Operations at JPMorgan Chase – Columbus, Ohio AreaKary is a remarkable individual that I have had the great pleasure to work with through The Deeper Path Cohort. Kary is passionate, creative, and a deep understanding of the human behavior. Kary is extremely engaging and committed to the people he touches. He pushes hard with compassion so that you realize your God given potential, and for that, I am truly blessed that Kary entered my life when he did! The Deeper Path Cohort has changed my life so that I can make my dream a reality.
565 Metro Pl S, #300
Dublin, United States