Demystifying Digital Video with Three Motion
Event on 2014-01-17 09:30:00
After the success of our first Demystifying Digital Video interactive event at Newcastle City Library, we are running the session again.
The feedback from the last event was fantastic with all rating it "useful" or "very useful":
"It was good to understand the processes involved in creative bespoke filmography coupled with the idea of how to effectively use digital marketing. Highly recommend!"
"I enjoyed it and found the experience informative and enjoyable."
"The event was informative, fun and hands on."
Digital video is one of the fastest growing areas of online marketing and those businesses not deploying digital video are now falling behind the competition.
That's why Three Motion, a leading digital video and animation production company, would like to invite organisations of all sizes, keen to better connect with their customers, staff and partners, to join us at our interactive event 'Demystifying Digital Video' at the Newcastle City Library.
The session will be broken down into the three core elements of digital video:
- Learn how promotional videos help businesses sell more
- Discover how training videos make learning more engaging and effective
- See and experience the techniques and tools used in professional video production
- Learn the best platforms, methods and tips for sharing digital video online
- Discover how to use digital video to engage social media audiences
- Learn how to use digital video to drastically improve website performance and conversions
You can be assured that you will be learning from the best, with Three Motion as the chosen digital video and animation production company for major brand owners including Bacardi, MTV and Greggs, as well as a wide range of SMEs in the North East.
To view sample content from just some the 400 plus projects we have delivered for our partners click here.
Why Should I Care About Digital Video?
Click here to view our video stats animation or see some of the stats below
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing campaigns
- Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google in 2012
- 4 in 10 shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days; 46% took some action after viewing the ad
Delegates are welcome from commercial or public sector organisations, where communication and engagement is key. So whether you are part of a brand owning business, a manufacturer, a charity or a publicly funded department, this course will increase your knowledge greatly and give you a better understanding in many essential areas.
Professional content will be created for attendees as a permanent record of the tips and techniques presented.
The session will run from 9.30am to midday with plenty of breaks, providing options to chat with our team and other delegates.
We are asking for a £5 contribution towards refreshments.
at Newcastle City Hall
4 College Street
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom