Event on 2013-01-28 07:00:00
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon is unparalleled as the largest meeting of chip & board designers in the country, and is the only event to address both board-level high speed communication challenges, and chip design engineers' system and package challenges.
The 2013 curriculum features:
– 100+ in-depth tutorials & technical paper sessions taught by the best minds in the industry
– A huge Expo hall with 130+ exhibitors showcasing a wide variety of design tools
– Fun networking events, prizes, the DesignTOUR giveaway
– Thought-provoking panel discussions, speed trainings & product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater
– Happy Hours, DesignVision Awards, Best in Test Awards and much more!
Featuring Keynote Speakers: Bill Swift, Vice President of Engineering, Cisco Systems; Jonah Alben, Senior Vice President of Engineering, NVIDIA; Mike Santorini, Business & Technology Fellow, National Instruments.
Don't miss the chance to upgrade your knowledge and skills with the latest theoretical design techniques, methodologies and applications while seeing first- hand demonstrations of today's most advanced design tools and technologies.
Register today at https://designcon.reg.ubmelectronics.com/2013
at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, United States