Detroit Digital Seminar – Schoolcraft, Livonia
Event on 2013-05-21 10:00:00
THE DIGITAL ROADMAP: A seminar for Online Success
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Have you ever wondered how sites like Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter can be a major factor in
the development of your marketing plan? Are you generating a lot of traffic through Google to your
website and capturing hot leads?
Join us for an exciting dive into the world of digital marketing! Learn tips from industry experts on
how you can start making changes
today, by driving real customers to your website and business.
ATTENDEES WILL TAKE AWAY:
• The latest insights of effective digital and social media advertising
• Powerful and productive social presence tactics through sites like Facebook and Twitter
• Capture leads, convert visitors, and turn fans and followers into customers
• Optimize your website for search engines like Google and Yahoo!
• Increase web traffic and drive conversions through PPC marketing
• Plus, everyone who attends gets a FREE Digital Media Audit of your business
TWO SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
10 a.m. to 11 a.m
2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Schoolcraft Community College
18600 Haggerty Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
at Schoolcraft College
VisTaTech Center, Presentation Room
Livonia, United States