Digital Advertising + Marketing Workshops (3/18)
Event on 2014-03-18 08:00:00
Looking for practical, hands-on instruction to elevate your digital marketing? Here's your chance to update your knowledge and sharpen your skills on integral digital tactics for your organization.
Workshops sessions will be offered the day before the Digital Advertising + Marketing Summit. Each two-hour workshop will give your practical training — info you'll be able to use when you get back to the office.
4 workshops will be offered, including:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), with Erin Ebert, Laughlin Constable
- Web Analytics, with Trisha Krautkramer, Laughlin Constable
- Email marketing, with Melinda Krueger, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
- Paid Search and Social Advertising, with Anthony Piwarun, Zeon Solutions
1131 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Tuesday, March 18
(The day before the daylong Digital Advertising + Marketing Summit)
Each workshop is two hours long.
- Email Marketing 8am-10am, Johnston Hall Room 303
- Web Analytics 10am-12noon, Johnston Hall Room 309
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 1pm-3pm, Johnston Hall Room 303
- Paid Search and Social Advertising 3pm-5pm, Johnston Hall Room 309
For more information, please visit insightsummitseries.com
at Johnston Hall Room 025
1131 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, United States