Digital High Street Skills Crawley Module 3
Event on 2015-03-24 16:00:00
Digital High Street Skills
Helping you get your business online.
Due to funding received from the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS), these workshops are free of charge to attendees.
Digital High Street Skills is a brand new, tailor-made suite of training programmes specifically designed to help small businesses develop their knowledge of the internet, social media and benefits of getting their business online.
From developing a website to using email marketing and social media, the Digital High Street Skills Programme run by the Association of Town Centre Management (ATCM), will equip small business with the confidence, skills and tools they need to benefit from the rapid growth of e-tailing and ultimately increase their bottom line.
For each of the three modules you will complete a simple pre-course questionnaire, receive a comprehensive delegate workbook and have access to a series of downloads (detailed information and templates to use in developing your online strategies).
The Digital High Street Skills suite of training programmes will help you:
- Increase your online presence and become more competitive
- Develop your multi-channel expertise
- Find and engage with new customers
- Increase your customer base
- Widen your geographical reach
- Access new markets
- Improve sales and profits
Who should attend
- Small business owners and managers
- Market traders
- Sole traders
Delegates completing the three Digital High Street Skills modules may be eligible to receive the iCQ Level 2 Award in Digital Marketing Using Social Media qualification.
Any business signing up can elect to do one, two or all three modules depending on their experience.
Module 3 – 24 March 2015, 4 PM, Civic Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley RH10 1UZ
Grow your Business through Social Media – an introduction to blogs, social media and rich content which will keep your customers engaged with your business.
This module will:
- Show you how to select the most appropriate social media channels for your business
- Explain how to use social media to drive footfall by developing rich content and how to maximise on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and develop a social media strategy which is right for your business
- Understand the future and power of social media and how to maximise this for your business
By the end of this session you will know how to use the main social media channels to promote and grow your business, understand the uses of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedln, YouTube, Pinterest, lnstagram and how to blog effectively.
at Crawley Civic Hall
Crawley, United Kingdom