Digital Internet Marketing Workshop
Event on 2014-03-12 09:30:00
The Prudent Digital & Online Marketing Workshop
How to increase your websites traffic by at least 100% and get a 100%+ increase in enquiries from customers on-line Workshops – 12th March 2014 at Ocean House, Bracknell, Berkshire
There are over 4.2 million business owners in the UK and I can tell you that most of them are confused and frustrated when it comes to Internet Marketing. Most business owners tell me that they are:
1. Missing out on Internet Sales
2. Winning little, or no business from their website
3. Not aware of how to get results and think that it is complicated
4. Sceptical about SEO companies
I see too many businesses being left behind because they are not up to speed with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogging, email marketing, PPC, SEO, etc and it is costing them a small fortune!
One of the biggest problems faced by small business in today’s tough market is a lack of on-line lead generation. Let’s face it – most websites don’t work! So, if you want to do something about it, take a look at this…Internet Marketing – Here is what you will discover
The truth is ‘Internet Marketing is EASY! It is certainly not rocket science! It is a matter of understanding and following simple guidelines and I can teach you exactly what you need to do to produce truly outstanding results on-line. Here is what you will discover on the workshop:
- The key to on-line marketing success
- On and off page Search Engine Optimisation (don’t worry, if you can cut and paste and type you can do this)
- The power of blogging and how to get your blog on to the first page on Google like I have done (watch the video below)
- How to drive traffic to your site for free using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- To produce videos and get them on to the first page on Google
- To convert website traffic into paying customers
- The keys to successful email marketing
- How to get your website rated higher than your competition within your niche
- Tips on effective PPC Advertising
- The importance of testing and measuring to improve performance
- Why banner advertising is the future
- Linked building on directories, blogs and article websites
- A four step system for key word generation
- Improving your conversion rates
- The purpose of each page on your website
- Using the six tools of influence on-line
Who can achieve this type of success?
The fact is any small business can get this type of result. You just need to take action following my workshop. So weather you are a start-up, an established business employing hundreds of people, or a ‘one man band’ you MUST understand how to market your business on-line.Why you need to understand Internet Marketing?
Let me ask you a question. If you were looking for you, where would you go? For most people the answer is – GOOGLE.
Look at it this way. If you are serious and I mean really serious about growing your business, don’t you need to know how to:
- Drive over 1,000 people per month to your website from LinkedIn
- Dominate the first page of Google (not just be on it)
- Use YouTube the world’s 2nd biggest search engine (there are currently 4 billion video’s watched on YouTube every day)
- Convert more of your website visits into enquirers by utilising lead conversion technology(it is simpler than it sounds)
- Improve your return on investment from your PPC Advertising and your website
- Get hundreds of people telling others how great you are on Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Bogger.com, Facebook and even other peoples blogs
- Win more business, more easily, more often.
- If you book one place you can book a second place for only £100
- Each delegate will get the first months subscription to the Steve Mills Raise your Game Programme.
The trainer for the workshop is Steve Mills. Steve is known as the Prudent Marketer and is the founder of ‘The Marketing without Money System’.
Venue – The Innovation and Business Centre, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, for directions
Time – 9.30am to 4.30pm
Price – The normal price for this workshop is £497, but if you book now you can buy a ticket for only £197 + VAT, plus you can get a second place for only £100.
That is virtually 20% of the normal cost.Changing lives
For every person who books onto one of our workshops, we educate a child for a month in Africa. The training is in basic language, maths, health and child protection. The reason that we do this is that it is part of our aim to help as many people as possible to Raise their Game. The bonus
You will get a telephone based Prudent Marketing Review with Steve Mills. This will be provided free of cost and would normally cost £250. Marketing ReviewTake action now…
Action is the key to success and so is raising your game. If you have watched my video and read down to here then I assume that you are serious. I now urge you to take the next step and book on to the Workshop.
Look at it this way. We all know that the world is changing and the world of marketing is constantly changing. That is why it is essential for you to keep up to date with how to market your business on-line.Guarantee
We are totally dedicated to delivering quality training (see our code of conduct). So, if you are not totally delighted with the quality of our training that you attend, then we will refund the cost of your training.In-house Training
If you are interested in Steve running an in-house workshop for your business, then please feel free to contact us for a quote.
at Ocean House
Bracknell, United Kingdom