Digital Marketing Agency Workshop for Business Owners
Event on 2015-04-09 15:00:00
Google's search algorithm evolves so quickly that it can only be called, at best, a moving target. How do brands and marketers keep up much less think ahead? Content is being served to us across every device we can touch and ranking across multiple phrases and platforms is critical for messages to be absorbed. If we draw a line in the sand (for today), what does it all look like? What is on the other side of the line?
In our digital marketing workshop, you'll learn exciting new developments to watch and tools to use on how to monitor your business' content footprint while keeping in step with your target audience, while Google moves the needle. Welcome to the future.
– Where is Google now on indexing content?
– Why has my business website lost organic rankings?
– How to use Facebook, Twitter, MerchantCircle, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+ when you think you don't need to.
– Should you or shouldn't you "do an App?"
– What happened to SEO? What now?
– Keywords don't work any more. What does?
– Tell me the truth about how to earn organic rankings.
– Should I be advertising on Facebook and Twitter?
– Learn what is new in web design and mobile design trends.
– Plus, we will review each person's business website for improvements.
This class is for full-time business owners and marketing directors only of businesses with at least M in annual sales!
*This class is not suited or offered for Multi-level Marketing Businesses like Herbal Life, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Subscription Sales, Design Competitors, or Part-time Businesses.*
This workshop is limited to only two (2) business owners or marketing directors and seats are 9.00 each. If you would like to have more information, please call Jay Joyce at The Idea People at 704-398-4437 or email email@example.com. These workshops are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
at The Idea People
1023 W Morehead Street
Charlotte, United States