Digital Marketing Essentials Manchester
Event on 2014-02-27 10:00:00
Digital Marketing Essentials
Face to Face Training Course – Half Day
Who should attend?
This fast- track course is ideal for those starting out or who are looking to develop their knowledge in the digital marketing arena and develop campaigns and implement a digital marketing plan that will start generating leads for their business and ultimately increase their business profits.
The course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Extend your knowledge in essential techniques & tools used for effective digital marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business
Where is the course venue?
- Manchester – Business Consort, Wilmslow House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AG – Map
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
What’s included? Includes refreshments, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies – The best bit is because we've done all the work you so you just take the template and mould it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it's packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your life cycle marketing plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for email, social, web and internet marketing and advertising.
What will you learn?
Following this training course you will a better understanding of:
- Essential digital marketing tools, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing plan / strategy
- How to set objectives for your online marketing activity
- Integrated search marketing strategies
- How to run effective email marketing campaigns
- Social Media marketing for business
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Mobile apps, mobile websites
- Analytics: monitoring your digital marketing success & setting KPI’s
Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000?s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754.
This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops and your login details for the social networks on the day as the course is interactive.
at Business Consort – Wilmslow House
Wilmslow, United Kingdom