Digital Marketing for Event Management
Event on 2015-04-22 09:30:00
This course is being hosted by CLDC, supported by LEADER and the training is being delivered by Joanne Sweeney-Burke of Digital Training Institute.
About this Course
Take our masterclass on how to promote, recruit and showcase your event using digital marketing
What you will Learn
- Scoping your event out for online outreach
- Choosing digital channels
- Setting up your event on eventbrite
- Paid promotion for your event
- Blogging to promote your event
- Content to promote your event
- Live broadcasting your event
- Capturing vital content from your event
- The event hashtag
- Monitoring and evaluation
Cost This is a FREE course.
About the TrainerJoanne Sweeney-Burke is a former Journalist, PR Lecturer and CEO in various corporate roles. She has 14 years experience in media and business communications. She is the founder of Digital Training Institute, a digital marketing agency and training company. Joanne holds a Masters in Digital Marketing, a Masters in Journalism, a Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Public Relations, a Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing and a Degree in English, Sociology and Politics. She is frequently recognised as the Apprentice finalist from the 2011 TV Show.
at CLDC Westgate Business Park