Digital Marketing for Marketers
Event on 2014-09-05 09:00:00
Learn from some of NZ's top experts in digital who have real world experience as directors of leading Auckland digital marketing related companies, including 3 who are lecturers (and one course director) at the Marketing Association and two lecturers at the University of Auckland Business School. Brought to you by Creative People, the line up of speakers at this event is second to none.
Learn about the latest trends and techniques being used in the digital marketing world, to help you get more out of your marketing budget.
Here's what our speakers will cover:
1. Website Converstion Rate Optimisation
During this session you will be shown the five step system anyone needs to follow when you want to turn more of your hard-earned traffic into sales and leads.
By the end of this session you will know:
- How to detect online revenue leaks
- Why website testing is crucial and what easy things you can do straight away to improve your conversion rates
Presented by Cornelius Boertjens – MD at Catchi, Australasia’s leading specialist in Website Conversion Optimisation, working with clients such as ANZ, Air New Zealand, Briscoe Group, Immigration NZ, AA, Lotto NZ, Telecom and many more on increasing the performance of their online campaigns and digital channels. Cornelius is one of the Course Directors of the Marketing Association’s Certificate of Digital Marketing and guest lecturer at the University of Auckland Business School.
2. Digital Analytics for Success
- Do you know what success looks like?
- How do you measure it?
- How do you know what is working and giving the best Return on Investment?
- Most importantly, how do you celebrate the wins?
By the end of this session you will know how to:
- Define what success looks like in your online environment and how this fits into your companies success
- Learn how to measure your online marketing against your marketing goals
- Use google tools effectively to make this process easier
- Know what to measure, how to look for trends & when to make changes
- Be able to do more of the things that work, less of those that don’t and celebrate success!
Presented by Debra Chantry – Principal at Ventell, a leading Business Coaching, Marketing & Digital Marketing Agency. Debra is the ex-Course Director of the Marketing Association’s Certificate of Digital Marketing, teaches on the Marketing Association’s Marketing Management Course and guest lectures at the University of Auckland Business School. She is a Fellow Chartered Marketer, a member of the Institute of Directors, was a finalist in the NZ Business Woman of the Year 2014 & is a closet geek
3. Social Media
- What are the successful brands doing on social media and how?
- How do you create content that engages your followers, and why do you need to?
- How many of your fans are seeing your content?
- How can you utilise Instagram – the latest social media fad?
During this session these questions and many more will be will be answered. You'll get the low-down on the latest trends, stats and research on Instagram and Facebook, as well as practical, easy-to-implement advice on how to create content that your fan's & followers want to engage with.
By the end of this session you will:
- Find out how to create quality content that ENGAGES your fans & followers on your social media channels
- Understand how to get the most out of Instagram without reinventing the wheel
- Save time and get more efficiency out of your social media activities
- Understand how to increase your Facebook reach so more of your fans see more of your content
- Find out the latest trends, stats and research on the major social media channels (and how this impacts on your marketing plan)
Presented by Regan Hall – Digital strategist and founder of digital agency Creative People.
4. Search Engine Marketing
During this session, Richard Conway will uncover some must-know on-page SEO features. He will also pull out the crystal ball and look at what may happen or be important in the future…
Presented by Richard Conway – CEO and founder of Pure SEO, New Zealand’s leading search engine optimisation and marketing company. Having just returned from a week with Sir Richard Branson on his private island, Richard is at the forefront of digital and entrepreneurship. He has been working in the SEO and SEM field since 2002 and has worked with some of the world’s largest brands. Pure SEO have a team of 25 and work with clients ranging from, Subaru, Turners Auction and The Red Cross to smaller companies such as Snowplanet and Oscar Juicers.
Richard has also lectured at the Marketing Association's Certificate of Digital Marketing course.
Who is this workshop for?
Public Relations professionals
Digital marketing professionals
at University of Auckland Business School
Owen G Glenn Building 12 Grafton Road
Auckland, New Zealand