Digital Marketing Masterclass
Event on 2014-06-03 09:00:00
This is a full day digital marketing masterclass, delivered in a interactive seminar format.
Who should attend?
People who want to gain a better understanding of how to promote their small business online through digital marketing methods and techniques. Infancy stage/new start-up businesses looking to take their business to the next level by means of digital marketing.
What will you gain out of it?
You will be equipped with the knowledge of what social media platforms are right for your business, how to effectively use content to drive visitors to your website, and how to build a strong online presence and measure what is working for you in the digital world.
Topics that will be covered are the following:
Introduction to social media
- History and how social media has evolved
- Benefits of social media for your business
- How social media can attract new leads
- How social media can Increase brand awareness
- How to enage effectively on the various platforms
- How to showcase your expertise
- What is blogging and how to blog effectively using keywords for your business?
- Why blogging is an integral part of your marketing strategy
- Best practice, top tips and do's & don'ts
- Email marketing best practice
- How to attract & retain new customers
- Promoting your products & Services
- Email automation & Killer subject lines
- How to wriite effective Newsletters & get an ROI from your database
- Why video marketing is good for Search engine optimisation
- Attracting visitors to your website through video marketing
Search Engine Optimisation
- How search engine optimisation has developed
- Search engine marketing strategy
- Seach engine management
- Website optimisation
Pay Per Click Advertising
- Key factors to consider
- Keyword strategy
- Budgets, conversion rates & monitoring results
Content Marketing Strategy
- What is a content strategy?
- Homepage content
- Non promotional content
- publishing calender
Creating a first impression
- Do you appear credible?
- Is your website trustworthy and user friendly?
- Do you offer the services/ expertise potential customers need?
- how to attract, win and retain new business from your website
Monitoring & Measuring results of your online activity
- Creating your goals
- Campaign tracking
- Analysing Google Analytics
- Revisiting your goals
Newcastle's digital marketing masterclass covers all main aspects of digital marketing to drive sales & profitability for business owners and marketers.
Furthermore to this exclusive package, you will receive email support for a period of one month – Just in case you get stuck!
On the day you will receive:
- Unique training pack
- Lunch & refreshments throughout the day
All that we ask is that you bring plenty of business cards and a smile for the opportunity to meet with like- minded individuals and business owners.
The course will be delivered by Kerry Quinn, (author, trainer, professional speaker & Managing Director of QWADigital.
at NE1 3NG
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom