Digital Marketing Masterclasses – Luke Quilter
Event on 2014-01-29 09:30:00
9.30am – 12.30pm
An Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
Even the smallest businesses can get a high ranking on Google and this workshop will provide practical, jargon free advice to help you develop a long term, effective traffic stream from Google.
Search Engine marketing can be one of the most cost effective and successful marketing methods. It can quickly propel you way above your competition.
This half day master class will guide you through
• What is SEO & how it can work for you
• What is Google looking for
• The basics of a good SEO strategy
• Why optimisation is really about good marketing
• Web spam, Google penalties and common misconceptions
• What is Paid Search and how to make it work for you?
1.30pm – 4.30pm
Discover how to get more traffic, leads and online sales
More and more sales start with a search. Google is the number one source of traffic, accounting for up to 80 percent of total traffic on e-commerce sites (organic, paid, and shopping).
90% of commercial websites either don’t generate traffic, leads or the sales they have the potential to. Hear how you can increase conversions from your website.
• Creating your Pay Per Click advertising campaign
• Produce a 200% increase in clicks by changing the content
• Increase your leads and sales with targeted landing pages
• What to say to your Customers
• How you can turn visitors into leads and leads into buyers
• How you can out-market your competitors, whatever size they are
If you require any further information please call Penny
on 01732 758 530
Speaker: Luke Quilter
Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, Nr Maidstone
Each Masterclass is £87.00 + VAT or book both sessions for £140.00 + VAT
at Churchill Square – Kings Hill
West Malling, United Kingdom