Digital Photography “101” Workshop
Event on 2013-04-30 13:30:00
- Photos are the most engaging element of Social Media, video is 2nd.
- Small business owners tend to have limited budgets—and photos have a hugh impact on driving results.
- Using the wrong photos will turn your customers off.
- Using the right photos will engage your customers and make them want to share.
- Attract and engage readers with your photos to increase your offerings.
Date: Tuesday, April 30th 2013 | Time: 1:30 – 5:00
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | (901) 853-1949
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee | *After April 28th, Fee is .
***Bring your Camera***
Review your camera instruction book
Bring it to workshop
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use your camera.
- How to take compelling photographs.
- The 3 components of every good photograph.
- How to use photographs in your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- How to develop an alluring hook or theme related to your product or business from photos.
- How the right kind of photos can propel your brand.
- How to optimize your photos for maximum results.
- How to optimize your photos for Search Engine Optimization.
- How to choose the right camera settings.
- What is F Stop? Shutter Speed? Aperture?
- What is composition and why it’s so important.
- The latest in gadgets and software.
Coffee, Water and Donuts Provided
at Collierville Chamber of Commerce
485 Halle Park Drive
Collierville, United States