Digital Ready Masterclass Southern Downs- Stanthorpe
Event on 2013-11-06 09:00:00
As part of Tourism and Events Queensland’s Digital Ready Program in partnership with Brisbane Marketing, operators are invited to develop their knowledge on a range of digital topics by booking a One-on-One Digital Mentoring Session and attending group Workshops in the Greater Brisbane Master Class.
Southern Downs – Stanthorpe Digital Masterclass
Our Coach will be facilitating a full day masterclass on Wednesday 6th November 2013 and will cover a number of exciting topics from the Digital Ready Program.
Wednesday 6th November 2013
- 9am – 10:30am – What makes a great website
- 11am – 12:30pm – How to work with a web developer
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm – Increase your website traffic
Southern Downs- Stanthorpe One on One Mentoring
Thursday 7th November
Our Digital coach will be in your region to sit with you in your business to discuss your digital marketing.
Topics you can discuss include:
- How to make your social media work for your business
- How to help your website appear on the first page of Google
- How to improve your websites functionality
- The benefits of online marketing
- How to increase your website traffic
- The benefits of search engine marketing
- How can you develop and implement your online strategy
Please note spaces for one on one mentoring are strictly limited. Date and time can only be confirmed after registration. Please register your interest to make the most of this opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Amber Miller-Greenman at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (07) 3535 5470
at Granite Belt Brewery
146 Glenlyon Drive