Dominating Local Search: Get Your Business Found by Local Customers! (Afternoon Workshop)
Event on 2014-02-04 13:00:00
Can your local customers find your business in the search engines?
Do you have many positive reviews for your business online?
Put Your Local SEO in the Fast Lane
and Zoom Past Your Local Competition
The sixth session in the 2013-2014 Web Marketing Driver's Ed Workshop Series will focus on teaching you tips and tricks for getting your business found by local customers in the search engines and increasing positive online reviews.
You will learn:
- What local SEO is and how it affects your business
- What elements are factored into local search
- How local search is different across different devices such as mobile, tablets and desktop
- How to improve local search engine optimization for your business
- Where to get your local business listed online
- Which review sites you should be paying attention to and how to encourage your customers to create positive reviews
Seating is limited to ensure an interactive small-group setting with ample opportunity for interaction and questions.
Here's what attendees of our previous workshops have said:
"I greatly enjoyed the workshop! Deb, Kathy and Stoney did a great job explaining everything. The pace was the perfect speed and they answered Q&A questions thoroughly."
"The small size helped people speak up and share."
"I really like the style of delivery and how even though you all know the jargon, you don't speak it so much to us! :)"
"You guys are great, really appreciated the helpful information and warm welcome."
Seating for each session is limited. Sign up today!
at Pole Position Marketing Offices
9841 Cleveland Avenue Northwest
Uniontown, United States