Dose of Deborah – Facebook for Business Solon
Event on 2013-04-24 14:00:00
Dose of Deborah: Facebook for Business
“What do I post on my personal page compared to my business page and how do I grow my fans?” Facebook is less than user friendly and yet with a billion users, it is a “must have” part of your social media plan.
In this two-hour, hands-on workshop, participants will learn how to:
· How to make the most of their company page
· Building community on their company page
· Write posts that engage the audience
· Adding applications like Pinterest and a blog to their company page
· Understanding the analytics
Bring your laptop (iPad won’t work for this session) and start using LinkedIn more effectively.
at Panera Bread
6130 Kruse Drive
Solon, United States