Dr. Joel Wallach BS, DVM, ND | 90ForLife Tour | Farmington, NM
Event on 2016-05-12 18:30:00
Get your FREE Ticket to Good Health!
How will you benefit from this event?
• Find out how to add many healthful years to your life.
• How to avoid the epidemic crisis of heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, etc…
• How genetics have nothing to do with most degenerative conditions.
• Learn how disinformation campaigns have made us sick and cost you gobs of money.
• Foods you must absolutely avoid for good health, but probably consume everyday.
• How our food supply has become so nutritionally deficient.
• Secrets of the longest lived cultures in the world.
• And much more…
There will be a Question and Answer session following the presentation
Dr. Joel D. Wallach, DVM, ND spent nearly 20 years in the field of Veterinary Medicine, observing and researching the effects of individual nutrients on animal health, before becoming a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. Today, Dr. Wallach is renowned for his groundbreaking research on the health benefits of selenium and other minerals. He currently dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals, and on lobbying the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on behalf of the dietary supplement industry.
Get Dr. Wallach’s books and cd’s at www.drjwallach.com
Contact Info: Kathy Emmert 505-330-4051
at Cross Roads Community Church
2400 North Butler
Farmington, United States