E-Marketing Masterclass – 3 Day Digital Empowerment Training Course – Petaling Jaya
Event on 2013-06-24 09:30:00
3 Day Digital Empowerment Course
With all the rapid advancements in the world of digital marketing, it is increasingly important to gain a foothold in the key online marketing disciplines.
This three day intensive training course will provide attendees with essential understanding of the digital channels available and show how they can work together to create powerful digital marketing strategies. With course topics including the fundamentals of social media, email marketing, website design, SEO and PPC.
All three days will feature a variety of interactive exercises and plenty of time for individual Q&A. This is a must course for any budding digital marketers. Places are limited so book early!
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Monday 24th June 2013 – Wednesday 26th June 2013
Hilton Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Cost: RM2995 per delegate (RM2495 Early Bird)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm each day
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
Day 1: Social Media Marketing –
- The digital channels: their form and function
- Integrating digital with your offline marketing
- How consumer behaviour impacts upon the development of your digital strategy
- A template for developing your digital strategy
- The core principles behind social media marketing
- Audience demographics and types of social media
- Tips and tools for monitoring your brand's presence
- First steps in creating a social media strategy
- Setting objectives and measuring success
- Social Media Implementation
- How Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube fit into the bigger picture
- A look at each channel and how each can benefit your business
- Advertising across social media channels
- Monitoring buzz and conversations
Day 2: Mobile Apps, Email Marketing and Web Analytics and Metrics –
- The mobile app market: current and future
- How mobile apps can increase the effectiveness of my marketing campaign
- The common pitfalls in developing apps and how to avoid them
- The 8 golden rules behind a successful mobile app
- Making it happen – how to plan, brief and measure for mobile apps
- Essential email marketing strategies
- Challenges and issues faced by email marketers
- Managing email design and development
- Optimising and measuring email performance
- Understanding the web analytics process and the key web analytics concepts
- Google Analytics vs. paid web analytics solutions
- The Internet Scorecard methodology for creating your own KPI dashboard
- Using web analytics to optimise your website conversions
Day 3: Search Engine Marketing: SEO and Pay-Per-Click –
- Planning and measuring SEO campaign performance
- 10 essential SEO tools for digital marketers
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Optimising your on-page content
- Link building and Social Media
- An overview of the very latest Google AdWords options
- Facebook and LinkedIn advertising – the final frontier?
- Optimising your AdWords campaigns to improve performance
- Techniques to measure and improve your PPC campaign ROI
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Identify digital marketing channels available
- Identify principles behind a digital marketing strategy
- Differentiate between SEO and paid search
- Identify core search ranking factors
- Understand how Social Media and SEO work together
- Assess the scope of paid search marketing options available
- Grasp the essentials that underpin a Social Media strategy
- Create a dialogue through Social Media channels
- Differentiate between the variety of Social Media channels
- Monitor conversations and understand your brand impact
- Identify core web analytics principles
- Understand how web analytics can be used to improve campaigns
- Use email marketing correctly
- Understand the challenges when planning email campaigns
- Appreciate the mobile apps marketplace
- Integrate mobile apps into your marketing communications
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at 1 Utama
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia