eircom Spiders Digital Workshop
Event on 2014-09-25 13:00:00
We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting our third eircom Spiders Digital Workshop in Cork on the 25th of September. The event is FREE to attend and is aimed at SME's who are seeking to improve their digital presence online and also to hear from past eircom Spider awards winners. To view photo's from our most recent eircom Spiders Digital Workshop which took place in Dublin this May, please click HERE.
Speakers confirmed to date include:
Gary Disley- Marketing Director, eircom Business Solutions
Barry Hand- Owner, Handmade Marketing
Rob Carpenter- Director, Granite Digital
Joe Lennon- CTO, ePub Direct
Renate Murphy- Founder and Managing Director, Cameo Communications
Stephen Ryan- Head of Marketing, Fota Wildlife Park
Diarmuid Thoma- Director of Fraud & Data Strategy, Trustev
** Additional speakers will be announced very soon! **
Attendees at the eircom Spiders Digital workshop can expect to:
• Meet and network with other Irish business owners and professionals.
• Meet, ask questions and learn from digital professionals from a wide range of industries and sectors.
• Learn how to use ‘digital’ to grow your business.
• Learn to interact with your customers and key target audiences through social media.
• Learn the basics of online marketing and content management.
• Learn about the capabilities of online advertising.
• Please be aware that there are only a limited number of places available and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you have any questions or if you would like some further information about this event, please contact:
Killian Grimes at:
at River Lee Hotel (former Jury’s Hotel)