Email Marketing for Businesses Training Course – Pan Pacific Hotel
Event on 2014-07-11 09:30:00
Email Marketing for Business Training Course
Create Effective and Powerful Email Marketing Campaigns
Fully Claimable Under PIC Scheme 1 Day Training Course
Plus FREE iPad Mini for all participants
Email Marketing is still one of the most cost effective and powerful forms of digital marketing and often forms the basis of online marketing strategies. But it's getting harder and harder to capture the attention of subscribers and to engage them effectively without damaging your brand.
Inexpensive, reliable and the return on investment (ROI) can be very high. Our new, fully-revised Email Marketing training course, has been designed to help you make substantial improvements to your email marketing campaigns. You will learn all the crucial aspects of email marketing, from forming strategies, setting targets and objectives through to designing engaging content and improving deliverability.
The Course fee is 60% PIC-claimable plus an additional 100% bonus payout, and includes workshop materials, lunch and tea breaks. Bulk booking discounts available. Additionally, all participants will receive a FREE iPad Mini.
Contact us for further details or to arrange a chat with one of our sales team.
Date & Venue:
Friday 11th July 2014
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore
Cost: 00.00 per participant. Free iPad Mini offer applies.
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks, plus four week post-course support
- Permission and E-permission marketing
- Defining your goals
- E-marketing strategies
- Choosing your metrics
- Setting your budgets
- Email marketing essentials
- Conducting a competitive analysis
- Planning and delivering email campaigns
- Emailing for customer acquisition and rentention
- Customer acquisition methods – on and offline
- Encouraging web visitors to subscribe
- Crafting effective registration processes
- Customer retention strategies
- Choosing frequency schedules
- Creating effective email campaigns
- Building trust with subscribers
- Developing engaging content
- Improving the value offering of your emails
- Planning for Viral and Social Media Marketing
- HTML email design and technology
- Branding your design
- Working with email templates
- Choosing colours and fonts
- Thinking about navigation
- Designing for the preview pane
- Designing for 'Above the Fold'
- Improving scannability
- Using links intelligently
- Short vs long copy
- Thinking about subject lines and from fields
- HTML email development
- HTML vs text emails
- Email reader compatibility and testing
- Improving inbox deliverability
- Avoid looking like a spammer
- Improving list quality
- Removing non-responsive emails
- How to minimise unsubscribes and complaints
- Campaign measurement and making on-going improvements
- Understanding conversion and performance metrics
- Tracking landing pages
- Reducing abandonment and bounce rates
- Structured approaches to testing
- A/B and Multivariate testing
- Analysing test results
- The future of email marketing
- Social Media – the death of email?
Following this course, you will understand how to:
- Effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Stay within the law when broadcasting emails
- Create a strategy to build segmented target lists
- Improve your inbox deliverability
- Interpret campaign metrics and make continuous improvements
- Create and test landing pages according to best practice guidelines
- Create HTML emails using best practice design and development guidelines
- Test your email HTML across different email readers
- Plan for future developments and innovations in email marketing
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
SMS: Text us at +65 8188 9971 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on +65 8188 9971 or +65 6818 9819 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Pan-Pacific Hotel – Singapore
7 Raffles Boulevard Marina Square Singapore 039595