Email Marketing & Mailchimp Training – Bristol
Event on 2016-11-09 09:30:00
Cost: £150.00 – £195.00
Who should attend ?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
What will you learn?
- Creating Email Marketing strategy
- Understanding the value of an email address
- Calculating the lifetime value of a customer
- Lifecycle marketing – triggers and behavioural targeting, content and contact strategy
- Growing your email list
- Designing mobile responsive email campaigns without any coding
- A/B Testing and optimising your email campaigns
- Integrating email with social media campaigns
- Measuring email marketing effectiveness with Google Analytics
- Using Your own data to find best practices
Andrew Woolley, Marketing Manager
I cannot recommend the style of teaching highly enough. Informative, approachable and always a wealth of knowledge to impart. Look forward to more opportunities to learn more from your good self.
Ali Sparkes, Wellness Pharmacist
Prabhat is a warm and attentive speaker. You feel he really wants you to understand the subject matter at hand. He provides context to the workshop and seeks feedback on timing and structure. His knowledge of online marketing is wide and you always pick up some useful tips !
Paul Sochaczewski, Writer and Coach
Prabhat setup a workshop and taught me how to use MailChimp, which had been a big challenge to me previously. He was professional, thorough and attentive to make sure I got what I needed from the session.
Can’t make it to Bristol or looking for bespoke course? We are happy to provide onsite Email Marketing training to you and your team. Call us on 029 2236 2596 or 0751 88 39629
at hamilton house canteen
80 Stokes Croft
Bristol, United Kingdom