Email Marketing Strategy Training
Event on 2013-04-30 09:30:00
Email Marketing Strategy
Direct Marketing online, promote your Business effectively.
Email marketing is the most economical way of getting your message to your customers. Are you planning to, or are you already using email to market your business or communicate marketing messages to your customers? It can be fraught with problems and can even result in more harm than good if not carried out well. You may have started to send bulk emails already, but are you getting good results and could you do better?
This workshop will take you through the email marketing process increasing your success rate, leading to better customer communication, higher retention rates and more profitable business.
Note that this is not another workshop for the technologically inclined or initiated, this is about business, YOUR business and how to get the best return on your investment of resources. Delivered in a straightforward way, using non-technical language, full of insights and real-world observations, practical techniques and actionable strategies.
Objectives – what you will learn in this workshop
Delegates will understand, gain insights into, or be able to prepare:
- What is email marketing? Understanding what you are trying to achieve
- Realistic expectations for email as an effective communication channel
- Competitor research – are your competitors using email effectively,
- Understanding User behaviour, how do your customers view your emails
- What do customers want to know – concise communication for optimum results
- Collecting customers’ details and building a database
- Keywords in emails – identifying, prioritising and positioning
- Using Microtext and Nanotext for eye-catching subject lines
- Validity in the eyes of the recipient – maximise your emails being opened
- Landing pages – maintaining the information scent
- Structured writing – does your content make the impact you want
- Readability – are you communicating effectively?
- When to send emails, identifying delivery schedules for best return
- Legal considerations for email marketing campaigns
- Spam Filters, getting past the gatekeeper
- Choosing Software packages for email marketing campaigns
- Understanding Feedback, data analysis and taking action
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone who:
- Is planning to develop and implement an email marketing campaign
- Has already used email marketing but did not get the results expected.
Essential learning for:
- Business owners and directors
- Sales or marketing managers
- Digital marketing managers or team members
Prerequisites – what skills or experience should you already possess
It is not assumed that the delegates have any prior knowledge of website development or internet marketing, but will have used the internet (for browsing, email, etc.) and be familiar with their company or organisation’s function.
Format – what type of course?
This workshop is delivered as a one-day session. There will be lots of opportunities to discuss, question and share experiences as well as some practical activities.
Location – where is the course held?
These open workshops are delivered at our premises in Llandarcy, South Wales, close to the M4, J43.
How many delegates
Small groups – maximum 6 delegates.
We limit groups to a maximum of 6 delegates to keep the tutor/delegate ratio as high as possible.
Price – how much (per delegate to attend a one-day workshop)
Includes: a copy of the presentation slides and other course material; refreshments (tea/coffee biscuits etc).
at Business for Business Internet Marketing Ltd
Neath, United Kingdom