Event on 2014-11-18 13:30:00
Please choose one date from each workshop.
25th November 2014 (9.30-12.30)
16th March 2015 (9.30-12.30)
Marketing and the Customer Interface
- What is marketing & the marketing mix
- Analysing the environment
- Formulating marketing objectives and strategy
- The customer interface: physical evidence of service quality and the service encounter
- Implementing and evaluating the marketing strategy
Marketing Communications and Creativity
- What is marketing communications?
- Analysis of the communications environment
Objectives and strategy of marketing communications
- The marketing communications tools (advertising, sales promotion, PR, direct marketing, personal selling)
- Marketing communications media (traditional and digital)
- Marketing communications Content (more of the same garbage or meaningful and resonating?)
- o What is creativity?
- o The limitations of marketing communications content
- o What is creative marketing communications content?
18th November 2014 (1.30-4.30)
8th April 2015 (1.30-4.30)
Entrepreneurial Marketing and Digital Marketing
- What is and why to use entrepreneurial marketing?
- Traditional marketing x entrepreneurial marketing?
- Entrepreneurial consumer and adopters
- Entrepreneurial marketing approaches
- Using entrepreneurial marketing to nurture innovation and sustainable growth
- The Digital Marketing Environment
- Customers, Users and Consumers
- Digital Strategy and Social Media
- New technologies and the future of costumer services
at Old Broadcasting House
148 Woodhouse Lane
Leeds, United Kingdom