Event on 2012-10-29 07:45:00
Join us for a full morning lineup on Oct 29th. We have two panels of marketing experts. Our panelists will offer their tips on the rapidly changing marketing landscape.
Topics will include:
- Mobile marketing, video, PR, social media, marketing automation and we'll talk about ROI on all these efforts.
- Best marketing secrets and why they worked so well.
- Marketing blunders for you to avoid.
- Specific marketing programs to implement in 2013.
Global Marketing Overview
- William Ammerman, Director of Marketing, WRAL.com
- Katie Fabiszak, Marketing and International Managing Director, DataFlux (subsidiary of SAS)
- Gamble Heffernan, Senior VP of Strategy and Marketing, SciQuest
Tips from the Trenches
Then, we will have a panel of all venture backed companies. Combined they have raised over 0 million.
- Dov Cohn, VP of Marketing, Appia
- Justin Helmig, VP of Marketing, StrikeIron
- Aaron Houghton, CEO, Boostsuite and co-founder iContact
- Billy Purser, VP of Marketing, Digitalsmiths
- Ken Romley, CEO, Zift Solutions
- 7:45am-8:15am – Registration, networking
- 8:15am-9:00am – Global Marketing Overview
- 9:00am-9:15am – Coffee Break
- 9:15am-10:00am – Tips from the Trenches
- 10:00am-10:45am – Wrapup & Networking
Brier Creek Country Club (in Clubhouse)
9400 Club Hill Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
Can't attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events? Sign up here.
Join the conversation on Twitter about Entrepreneur's Series #eseriesral
No refunds, sorry
at Brier Creek Country Club
10404 Lumley Rd.
Raleigh, United States