Facebook Marketing Toronto 2013
Event on 2013-03-27 08:30:00
Join us on March 27th, 2013 to learn how the biggest brands successfully market to 1 billion users on Facebook. Explore strategies, campaigns and tactics. Learn the keys to success from the best.
At Facebook Marketing Toronto 2013, you’ll see how some of the top marketing professionals are using Facebook to personalize their brand and better connect with consumers. You’ll be able to explore case studies highlighting best practices and lessons learned through the campaign. You’ll learn from top brands like ING Direct, Quaker, and Ford.
Step inside the world of Facebook marketing today.
What You’ll Learn
Here are a few things you’ll learn from Facebook Marketing Toronto 2013:
- The potentials of marketing on Facebook
- How big brands have grown and developed a devout following on Facebook
- Facebook’s role in an integrated marketing campaign
- Current trends in Facebook marketing
- How to develop and maintain a strong Facebook presence
Who Should Attend?
Brands, agencies, public relations and marketers who are interested in hearing expert advice from experienced Facebook Marketers. The conference is geared to audiences looking for real case studies approach to grow their business and take their brand’s social reach and influence to the next level.
- Brand Marketers
- Interactive and Digital Agency Executives
- Advertising Directors
- Creative Directors
- Digital Publishers
- Public Relations
- Social App Marketers
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing Executives
- E-Commerce and F-commerce Leaders
- Social Platform Evangelists
- PPC Analysts
- Business Analytics and Metrics Professionals
- Social and Online Video Enthusiasts
- IT Managers
- Interactive Media
at St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre
150 King Street West 27th Floor