Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival 2015
Event on 2015-05-30 12:00:00
Firestone Walker invitational beer festival 201545+ Breweries 20+ Restaurants
Tickets for FWIBF 2015 are SOLD OUT!
What do these tickets include?
- An afternoon of tasting amazing domestic and international craft beers with the brewers themselves, as well as delectable bites from the best restaurants on the Central Coast.
- The event will run from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, however, food and beer service will end at 4:00pm everywhere in the event except the breweries in the Frontier Concert area. (Main Gate closes at 3:30pm, no entry after this time. NO INS & OUTS)
- There will be live bands playing throughout the day on the Frontier Town stage, with the headliner band taking the stage around 3:30pm.
- "Behind the Beer Sessions" featuring beer tastings and Q & A sessions with the brewmasters themselves.
- A commemorative tasting glass
- Complimentary Parking at the PR Event Center or Paso Robles Hotel Shuttle provided by Paso Robles Pioneer Day Committee (see transportation link)
Watch our highlight video from 2012…
All tickets go on sale Sunday, February 8th, 2015 at 9am!!!
the vision "The Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest was born from a dream of creating a world class festival featuring not only the best brewers in the world, but brewers whom we feel are leaders in the craft beer revolution. These are folks of like mind and spirit, some new friends some of many years, who share our same passion for making craft beer and sharing it with the world. This is a day where we can all put down our sales and marketing pitches and simply commune and share our beers and stories with people who are truly interested in craft beer. The ground rules are simple. Bring a session beer and a special beer accompanied by the artisan who created it. Brewers, their beers, good music and folks who care. We welcome you to what will undoubtedly become an annual celebration of craft beer, right here in our hometown of Paso Robles. A place that we are very proud to call our home!" Matthew BrynildsonFirestone Walker Brewing Company
- You are required to print and bring your ticket(s) to the event or have them ready to scan off your smartphone at the entrance for admittance into the event.
- If you purchased multiple tickets, you must print all tickets with the individualized bar codes or have them ready for scanning on your smartphone. Duplicate bar codes will not be admitted, no exceptions.
- All guests must have a ticket purchased through Eventbrite; tickets are non-transferable. Scalping of event tickets is strictly prohibited.
- No discounted tickets are available, including no designated driver tickets.
- No on site sales and/or solicitations by ticketholders.
- No persons under the age of 21 will be permitted, including minor children and/or infants.
- No pets are allowed, except for service animals.
- You MUST have a photo ID with you, IDs will be checked at entrance. Name on ticket must match photo ID.
- You may not bring any outside food/beverages into the event, however, empty water bottles and sealed water bottles will be allowed. All purses and backpacks will be subject to search.
- Water will be provided.
- No aspect of the event, including without limitation its entertainment, musical performances, artwork, designs, media or any other property may be reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, published, or displayed without the express written consent of the event organizers.
- There are no "in-out" privileges at the event. If you leave the event for any reason you will not be allowed re-entry.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Lawn chairs or other seating implements may not be brought into the event.
- Please drink responsibly. We reserve the right to refuse admittance, refuse service, and/or remove anyone from the event for any reason.
- NO TICKET REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
frequently asked questions…
What do I get with admission?
You get admission into the festival, a snifter glass, beer and food samples while supplies last, access to all of the music and a chance to talk to your favorite brewer, if you can catch them.
Does the name of who purchased the ticket need to match the ID at the event?
YES! We are switching things up this year & each ticket name MUST match the name of the person attending FWIBF. You can easily edit the name via Eventbrite. More details coming soon on this one.
What food will be available at the event?
There will be free tasting portions from some of the top restaurants on California's Central Coast.
Will there be vegetarian or vegan food options available?
Several of the attending restaurants may provide some vegetarian and/or vegan food options, however these will be limited. As with any beer event, we strongly recommend eating a hearty meal beforehand.
Are children allowed at the event?
Event is 21 and over only, no minor children or infants will be admitted.
Are there Designated Driver tickets?
We are not able to offer special priced tickets for designated drivers. The ticket price includes not only beer tasting but food and access to concerts throughout the day. Please remember all net proceeds benefit the Pioneer Day, a local Non-Profit organization.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets will be available for purchase online only through Eventbrite. Tickets go on sale Sunday, February 8th, 2014 at 9am PST. Please check the ticket link for more details.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please print all tickets that were purchased. If you are unable to print your tickets you must download the Eventbrite app and your purchased tickets to your smartphone for scanning at the entrance. Please also have your photo ID out and ready to be checked when you arrive.
I purchased an Early Entrance ticket, does this mean I'm VIP?
No, the Early Entrance ticket gets you access to the event one hour prior to General ticketholders. You do not have special priveleges to the front of any lines, special pours, etc. Everyone is treated equal once inside. You can, however, feel great about knowing that 100% of the extra cost in your ticket goes toward the Marine Corp Scholarship Foundation.
Can we bring pets?
No. Pets, just like children, are not allowed (exception for service animals).
Can we have a bottleshare while we wait in line for entrance?
No, that is illegal. Any alcohol will be confiscated and your entrance to the event will be jeopordized.
What happens if it rains?
The event is rain or shine, be prepared for the heat as well. Be sure to drink plenty of water before and during the event.
Can I bring my homebrew to the fest?
No outside food or drinks are allowed. There will be plenty of food, beer and water at the event.
Is there seating?
There is seating in the grandstands. Please do not bring in chairs and blankets as there will not be enough room to set up.
Event Parking will be located in the main parking lot on Riverside Ave. across from the Paso Robles Event Center. A complimentary shuttle to and from the event will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
What is the refund policy?
The event is rain or shine, no refunds, no exceptions!
Will more tickets be sold?
No, once the tickets are sold out, they are sold out. We will not be magically creating more tickets later.
But my friend didn't get a ticket in time, are you sure there isn't a spare one for them to buy?
We are sure. There are no more tickets once the event is sold out.
But what if I'm a wizard & CAN create more tickets?
Those magical tickets will not be accepted.
Will there be wine or gluten free beers?
There will not be any wine served as this is an event that celebrates beer. While we have not had a gluten free beer in the past, it is up to the attending brewery on what type of beer they bring.
Where should I stay in Paso?
Here is where we recommend staying, you *must* mention the Firestone Beer Fest to a) secure a room, and b) get a discount! Rooms are going fast so do not wait to book. Block room rates are available at hotels noted with drop dates below:
Adelaide Inn (drop date: TBA)
Black Oak Best Western (drop date: TBA)
Courtyard Marriott (drop date: TBA)
Hampton Inn & Suites (drop date: TBA)
Holiday Inn Express (drop date: TBA)
La Quinta Inn & Suites (drop date: TBA)
The Oaks Hotel (drop date: TBA)
Paso Robles Inn (drop date: TBA)
at Paso Robles Event Center
2198 Riverside Ave.
Paso Robles, United States