For Roundpeg Clients Only!
Event on 2012-12-20 13:00:00
The pressrefresh series is open to companies with WordPress sites built by Roundpeg. Each session is held at 4:00 in the Roundpeg office: 1003 E. 106th St, 46280.
Seating is limited, so reserve your space now. If you won't be able to attend, please be sure to let us know so we can make your seat available to someone else.
- 8/21: Social Media Integration: Learn to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- 9/18: Search Engine Optimization: Learn about the newest plugins, tips and techniques to raise your search engine ranking
- 10/16: Email Marketing: So you have visitors on your website. Now what? Learn to use downloads and email marketing to get visitors into your sales cycle
- 11/20: Analytics: Is your site a success or a bust? Learn to measure your traffic using simple built-in measurement tools
- 12/18: Round Table Refresh: Today's agenda is set by you. Bring any and all questions you have about your website!
And we will be starting the series over next year, with sessions every other month.
- 1/21: Website Maintenance: Keep your website up-to-date. Learn to install WordPress updates, update plugins, and back up your website
- 3/19: Blogging Implementation: Tips and tricks on how to find the time to blog, what to write about, and how to maximize your exposure and SEO
- 5/21: Design Trends: What was hip two years ago isn't still in style. Learn what's current in web design, and how to give your site a mini-facelift
- 7/16: Using Multimedia: Not sure how to use video and pictures on your site? We can help. We'll also show you how to use PayPal to accept payment over the web
- 9/17 Email Marketing: So you have visitors on your website. Now what? Learn to use downloads and email marketing to get visitors into your sales cycle
- 11/19 Analytics: Is your site a success or a bust? Learn to measure your traffic using simple built-in measurement tools
1003 East 106th Street
Indianapolis, United States