Free ‘Cloud Computing’ Seminar: Microsoft Office 365 and Mobile Devices
Event on 2013-06-21 10:00:00
Discover the new modern Office solution from Microsoft for small businesses. Steven Munden of iBizify.net will demonstrate Office 365. Demystify ‘the cloud’ and see how the new Office works seamlessly across mobile devices allowing you to work from any anywhere at any time. See demonstrations of new office features running on the latest Windows devices. Learn about Office 365 security features. Get answers to your questions during an open Q&A session followed by informal networking.
Date: Friday 21 June 2013
Time: 09:30am registration for 10:00am start, finish at 11:30am
Book your place today!
- Introducing the new Office from Microsoft
- The modern challenges for small businesses and how Office can help.
- What exactly is Office 365 and cloud computing?
- The new features of Office:
- Access anywhere on (almost) any device
- Collaborate, meet, gather data effectively
- Create, edit and share documents effortlessly
- Fluid and dynamic team working using SharePoint
- Collaborating and sharing in Office 365
- SharePoint intranet
- Interactive meetings online using Lync, OneNote, etc.
- New features in Office 2013
- Office on mobile devices, such Microsoft Surface Pro and Windows Phone
Windows solutions and devices on display
- Office 365 / Office 2013
- Windows 8
- Surface Pro hybrid PC
- Surface RT tablet
- Windows Phone 8
at Oxford Area
15 miles of Oxford
Oxford, United States