Free Resume Preparation Orientation
Event on 2013-01-30 12:00:00
Give Today!! To re-elect OBAMA 2012
Take up an offering for the reelection campaign of Barack Obama and send to Alisa R Harris Church 901-326-2683—Memphis Campaign Manager
Make checks payable to: Alisa R Harris Church and Send To: 531 Nonconnah Memphis, Tn 38109
Also schedule me to speak about the American Jobs Act. http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/2012/givetodayobama2012
Check this box to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
6. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible.
Obama for America can accept contributions from an individual of up to ,500 per federal election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first ,500 of a contribution will be designated for the 2012 primary election, and any additional amount, up to ,500 will be designated for the 2012 general election.
RE-ELECT PRESIDENT OBAMA- GUARANTEED JOB OFFER Sept 6, 2011
Per Job Creation Bill in USA Today 9/2/2011, Bil Philanthropist acquires 7 Bil to create 2.2 Mil jobs in two years- Alisa R Harris Church, and the Job Creation Foundation tap into the monies address in the bill written by Jan Schakowsky D-IL, Jared Bernstein, Kay Bailey Hutchinson R-TX, and John Kerry D-MA per the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, as of 2012.
PRESS RELEASE- SEEDCO Jobs should be City of Memphis Jobs- Stop their Funding!
August 10, 2011
Vote for Ed Ford Sr. Memphis Mayor 2011
THE JOB CREATION QUEEN
Leave a Message- 901.326.2683 Alisa R Harris of Memphis with the Alisa R Harris Church offers unlimited fundraising positions for the city’s afterschool and summer camps program. She has a preference for felons, food stamp recipients, and homeless persons and also offers an In-Kind tax deductible receipt for volunteers. Book her NOW to save the World! For more information Google Give Today Obama 2012.
Memphis, Tn 38109
39.68 Million Jobs- The Job Creation Foundation is Hiring 20,000 per day Nationwide
Dear Case Managers and Governors-
As of today we propose that your state allow us the opportunity to shoulder the burden of public assistance for we have devised a plan that will obtain for each and every TANF/FS recipient self-sufficiency within 90 days. As a part of our One Million Jobs initiative Alisa R Harris would like to make a job offer to each and every TANF/FS recipient in your state and in the nation. Here at the Job Creation Foundation and Alisa R Harris Church our fundraisers work from home soliciting by phone, online, or door to door. They make /hr and paydays are every other Monday with a two week holdback. If the employee does not live in Memphis everything is done- by fax, email, and certified mail. To accept these job offers please call 901.326.2683 or email email@example.com by October 1, 2011.
Also if our church is their work component we will provide their transportation fuel, and a raise in TANF/ FS benefits as a private agency with our alternative public assistance program- saving you millions if not billions out of your state budgets.
Once the recipients receive our job orientation by phone the new hires will be able to print all our forms from emails. Going forward we must firmly insist and suggest that each AFDC/TANF/FS applicant be referred to us before being issued any further government assistance. I sincerely hope the transition will be a smooth one as we have a job for each and every American. Bare in mind- every student in the United States has sold either cookies or candy for the school and nobody has to be trained to “panhandle”.
Alisa R Harris
Alisa R Harris Church
Alisa R Harris Church and Corey Miller Food Foundation is hiring 30,000 phone workers in Memphis with TRU Records. This is a permanent full time position. It pays per hour and you have a daily pay option. We have a preference for felons, food stamp recipients, and homeless persons. You can either use this job to go door-to-door to businesses or use it strictly as a phone job from home. And we are currently fundraising for our summer camps and afterschool program. To make a contribution: Make checks payable to Alisa R Harris Church and send to 531 Nonconnah Memphis, TN 38109
TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDRAISER POSITION SIMPLY EMAIL YOUR INFO TO firstname.lastname@example.org . THIS WILL GENERATE AN AUTOMATED EMAIL RESPONSE, SO CHECK YOUR INBOX. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT HOME FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS AND HELP 901.785.0750 ALISA R HARRIS
Alisa R Harris of The Job Creation Foundation
Can We Come Do a Job Fair?
A Community Garage Sale would be fun with or without a Pot Luck! When you host Us
You earn Half the Admission (paid only if they don’t bring a dish) and all the parking fees.
Your Clients or Members earn Quick Cash for Old Junk,
And We handle all Booth Rentals! Call me, Alisa R Harris at home 901.785.0750 or email at email@example.com
I represent the Job Creation Foundation and we are currently hiring 30,000 phone workers in the Memphis area and have a 13 Step Job Readiness Program that entails:
1. A Guaranteed Job Offer
2. Immediate Income opportunity. Daily Pay.
3. Job Referrals for Better Jobs and We Host Job Fairs.
4. A Good Work Reference.
5. A Recent Work History.
6. Browsable Online Resume.
7. Free Email Account.
8. We Teach You How to Apply for Jobs Online
9. Job Counseling For Life and We Train You How to Hold a Job
10. We Prepare You for Online Technical Support Jobs
11. Job Offer Letter, W 2s, and Employment Verification
12. We Make You More Marketable
13. We Create Hope in the Low Income and No Income Tax Bracket
And We Provide you with
Self SUFFICIENCY REFERRALS– GUARANTEED JOB OFFERS,
FREE FOOD, SAFELINK (FREE CELL PHONES),
ADVANCE EARNED INCOME CREDIT, SSI DISABILITY FOR KIDS,
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS ASSISTANCE, DHS CHILD CARE IN YOUR HOME,
WEEKLY TRANSPORTATION FUEL REIMBURSEMENT CHECKS OR GAS CARDS,
COMMUNITY SERVICE WITH GUARANTEED JOB OFFERS,
CHILD SUPPORT GRANTS FOR HOUSE ARREST INMATES,
FAFSA- PELL GRANTS, CLOTHES CLOSETS, CASH ASSISTANCE (TANF),
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDS– http://www.creditcards.com/bad-credit.php
NATIONWIDE JOB REFERRALS 4 FELONS,
HELP RESTORING VOTER'S RIGHTS AFTER PRISON,
FREE BURIAL INSURANCE FOR INMATES AND THE HOMELESS, LIFE SKILLS CLASSES, GUARANTEED JOB OFFERS IN JAIL,
COLLEGE FUNDS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASSED, FREE DIAPERS,
INCOME BASED HOUSING, FOOD REFERRALS- COMMODITIES,
FOOD PANTRIES, WIC, AND SOUP KITCHENS– FREE HEALTH INSURANCE,
FREE PRESCRIPTION DRUG COVERAGE, FREE CHILD CARE,
OPENING A CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND IMPROVING YOUR CREDIT RATING-
I have spoken to the Pre-Release class at Mark Luttrell Correctional Center. I spoke at Strayer University to Mischelle Best’s business law class and I met with Pre-Trial Services at 201 Poplar.
Our Famous CMFF Penny Drive & Job Fair Chain Letter…
When you rent a Booth we charge a Penny and Every Day we DOUBLE it!!
All we Ask of our Contributors is to give at least a Penny and every time you come to one of our events is to commit to give DOUBLE!!
Bring and TELL someone about us and EACH time- DOUBLE it!!
Please don’t give anything at all if you don’t think we are really helping the community and Know in your Heart that God will enable you to always meet your commitment to us… II Corinthians 9:7 and 11 Alisa R Harris 901.785.0750
STOP THE BENEFITS FOR NOT WORKING!!
Obama has No Need for a Default August 2nd
By Alisa R Harris
July 28, 2011
DON’T TOUCH THE SOCIAL SECURITY AND MILITARY PAY!!
Mandatory Cuts ASAP
Job Readiness/ Job Search Classes for welfare recipients- They cost -20 in taxpayer dollars for gas cards and bus passes per recipient.
Section 8 Vouchers- They benefit too few Americans.
Unemployment Compensation- The Job Creation Foundation offers a guaranteed job offer to any American at firstname.lastname@example.org and workers never can get unemployment unless they are laid off.
Non-labor jails- The 13th Amendment says they should work to pay their debt to society.
SSI Disability for Kids and Crackheads- These are people that could live 80 years and will never pay taxes or hold a job.
Free Food with your tax-free food- All the food stamp recipients qualify and may receive aid at food pantries, the WIC office, commodities (Farmer’s Market) programs, and soup kitchens.
7. Free Child Care for the Unemployed- There are over 38 Million people on food stamps and public assistance.
8. Free Health Insurance with Free Prescription Drug Coverage for the unemployed- STOP Medicaid
9. Advanced Earned Income Credit and Earned Income Credit- These are tax breaks for the poor that enable them to get a tax refund when they may not owe or have paid any taxes for that particular tax year.
10. Free Child Support Enforcement- The average women on public assistance is receiving child support that they are not reporting to the government (that’s double dipping).
11. Free Schooling after free child care and public schools- Everyone in the project qualifies for a pell grant but the job market doesn’t match the school enrollment.
12. TANF/welfare (AFDC)- The Job Creation Foundation and Alisa R Harris Church offers a guaranteed job offer to any American at email@example.com or call 901-326-2683 Alisa R Harris
13. Transportation Reimbursement for Job Seekers on public assistance- There are over 38 Million people receiving food stamps and gas is too high.
14. Stop funding the NAACP and historical black colleges and universities because the like is reverse discrimination when you use government funds for ethnic group only organizations.
15. Send all illegal aliens home or to work camps (jails) until we can provide a job for each and every American who wants to work.
16. Stop all benefits to teenage unwed mothers- It is a benefit and incentive to continue reckless behavior.
Can We Come Do a Job Fair?
Alisa R Harris 2012
CONNECTIONS (special thanks from the Ford Campaigns) 901-326-2683
Sterling McNeal- Church Heath Center,
Charlotte Connor- Workforce Solutions- City of Memphis,
Raleigh Walker- Girl Scouts (Volunteer Services),
The Urban Child- Katy Spurlock,
Caesar’s Entertainment Group (Harrah’s)- Valerie Morris,
Victory University (Rhodes College),
Lawrence Johnson Realtors,
Pink Palace Museum,
Home Based Business Chamber of Commerce,
Katy Kirk-Johnson- Shelby County Government,
Memphis Botanic Gardens,
Labor Now- Betrice Settles,
Nike- Jimmy Scott,
Russell Gwatney- Mazda,
Memphis Urban League,
Memphis Business Journal,
Memphis Black Arts Alliance,
Memphis City Schools Board- Patrice Robinson,
C Murder of Tru Records,
Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce,
Mid South Minority Business Council,
Fire Marshal- Bartlett,
Memphis Business Academy,
Shelby County Sheriff’s Office,
Lemoyne Owen- Allen Savage,
Workforce Investment Network,
University of Phoenix,
Regional Resourceful Development Services,
Wells Fargo Bank,
A One Staffing,
Memphis Education Association,
City of Memphis-Brack Henderson,
Attorney- Debbie Fontaine,
Kight Law Firm,
The Women’s Foundation,
Black Business Association,
Jarvis Greer- WMCtv,
Tammara Shepherd- WMCtv,
Alex Coleman- WREG,
Memphis/Shelby County Crime Commission,
A Hand Up- Not a Hand Out,
Volunteer Mid South,
Veteran’s Administration- Yolanda Lacy,
Families of Incarcerated Individuals,
Clear Channel Outdoor,
Methodist Lebonheur Healthcare,
Memphis Union Mission,
Rodger Watkins- Century 21 Realtors,
Joe Birch- WMCtv,
Rachel Beede- WMCtv,
Memphis Health Center,
Dress for Success Memphis,
Blues City Cultural Center,
Marian Baron- Baby Boomers News,
City University School,
Nika Jackson-City of Memphis,
Nicholas Burchett- Fox 13,
Regina Thomas- Fox 13,
State of Tn- Marchello Middlebrooks & Anna Green,
St Bernard Project,
YMCA- Donnie Malone,
Bridges- Letitia Robertson,
Nia Appling –First South Credit Union,
Citadel Broadcasting- Baton Rouge and Memphis,
Memphis Symphony Orchestra,
Strayer University- Mischelle Best,
Memphis and Shelby County Planning and Dev,
Southern Heritage Classic,
Reparations Now- Orlando Matthews,
Vintage Realtors- Dianne Johnson,
Labor Department- Mike Edwards,
G. Green Law Practice,
EEOC- C. L. Tim Williams, and
Yvonne Howard- United Way of the Mid-South.
Community Enhancement- Job Creation for the City of Memphis
OUR NATION'S ROLE MODEL- Visions of the Future Memphis
By Alisa R Harris of Job Creation Foundation 901.326.2683
1. Close your TANF case and Volunteer to Receive Stimulus Checks up to
0 based on your household size with the Mayor's 100 Hours In-Kind
2. Participate while in jail with institutional jobs (20 to 50 cents per hour)
3. Fund raise with your school, church, or youth organization in our
Jobs 4 Teens program.
4. Job referrals and guaranteed job offers from Corey Miller Food
Foundation. Preference for felons, food stamp recipients, and homeless
persons. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. City-wide job fairs where residents can get rid of old junk for easy cash.
6. COMING SOON- Ford Barber School (kit and uniform included with Pell Grant).
7. If you close your food stamp case and volunteer to do your
community service with the City of Memphis we will match your food
stamp amount with cash bonuses on the first of every month.
8. These job programs will save the City of Memphis over 0 Million.
9. Area Community Centers will have mock elections for area mayors who
band the citizens together to raise the children of the area. This is
the Ford Heirs program.
10. The mayor's office is committed to providing the citizens with
self sufficiency referrals that will link them to government agencies,
churches, and non-profit organizations in the city to help them. (WIC,
commodities, farmer's market, soup kitchens, food pantries, #211,
11. We will continue to support Backpack for Life to feed
underprivileged children every weekend and plan community (city-wide)
pot lucks for all ages.
12. We will provide FREE TRANSPORTATION for students linking area
community centers with area libraries (plus area parks in the
ELECT ED FORD, SR FOR MEMPHIS MAYOR 2011
ALISA R HARRIS CHURCH
at Memphis Public Library – Whitehaven Branch
4120 Mill Branch Road
Memphis, United States