Fuel New BusinessStrategies for Using Search, Social & Blogs
Event on 2012-10-23 08:30:00
Business development has changed. It is now more important to be found than it is to chase new business opportunities.
Most agencies spend the majority of their new business efforts on “Outbound Marketing” tactics such as direct mail, cold calling, email blasts and other efforts that push their message out to a wide, diverse prospective client audience.
It is much more effective and efficient to follow the paradigm shift toward “Inbound Marketing” techniques. It involves using Google, Social Media and Blogs to create a positioning of expertise among your best target audience and having the ability to maintain top-of-mind awareness 24/7.
What you will learn in this seminar:
- Increase new business opportunities without pitching
- generate business opportunities outside of your market
- Establish better measurements to improve your new business program
- Create an appealing and differentiated position from your competition
- Best practices to enlarge your prospective client audience through content marketing, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +
- Specific calls-to-action that will convert readers and followers into leads
- Time management tips that provide the best return on your time investment
- How to dominate search rankings to be found by your best prospects
Michael Gass, is an international new business consultant to advertising, digital, media and PR agencies. Since 2007 he has led in the use of social media and content marketing strategies to make agency new business EASIER.
He is the founder of Fuel Lines, which has been rated among the top 100 marketing blogs in the world, according to Ad Age’s Power 150.
Michael has worked face-to-face with well over 100 advertising, digital, media and PR agencies in the U.S. and with agencies from 14 foreign countries.
at Rosewater Supper Club
19 Toronto Street