FUNdamentals 101 – Social Session
Event on 2013-10-24 18:30:00
Are you looking to get a better understanding of your social media presence?
Our session is designed for individuals with little or no experience with social media marketing & communications. You will begin to understand how social media platforms work and how to get involved.
Some topics covered during the session:
- overview & understanding of social platforms
- we will guide you thru the creation of one social platform during the session
- when and what to post
- how often to post
- how to engage your friends/followers
- review creating Facebook campaigns & promotions
- giving you tools to manage your return/success
For this session you will need your laptop or iPad/tablet. laptops are preferred as the mobile version of some social platforms are limited on mobile devices.
3 hour session includes drinks and snacks
This session is a great segway into Design Your…Social Plan
Register today for FUNdamentals 101!
at L A Brant St Office
600 Brant Street