FunFest Blogger Summit 2015
Event on 2015-04-25 09:30:00
The FunFest Blogger Summit 2015 is a one-day conference, networking and brand ambassador programme.
A blogger event with a difference…
The FunFest Blogger Summit is a one-day conference, networking and brand ambassador programme.
It takes place on Saturday, April 25th 2015 at Whittlebury Hall (near Milton Keynes) in Northampton and will provide bloggers from across the UK with the opportunity to:-
- Learn from their peers and leading media experts
- Attend masterclasses on how to grow audiences, how to make (more) money from blogging, SEO, top social media tips and more
- Get an introduction to some of the top brands in toys and pre-school products – who are all looking for new brand ambassadors
- Network with your peers in a relaxed, informal environment
- Bring your kids! The event is all about fun, so why should the kids miss out!
- The FunFest Blogger Summit is for all bloggers – whether you’re a mum, dad or grandparent, or a general lifestyle blogger.
The event is also suitable for both beginner or wannabe bloggers, as well as the elite of the UK blog sector, as there will be conference sessions and masterclasses suitable for all.
About the day…
Registration and Coffee will take place from 9.30am to 10.30am.
A conference session will run from 11am till 1pm, which will be followed by a free lunch.
In the afternoon you will be given the opportunity to meet the top brands in toys, pre-school and nursery products. Your children can get to test out the latest products from these companies while you discuss brand ambassador opportunities, PR, advertising and more.
The FunFest Blogger Summit 2015 will take place at the swanky Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa (near Milton Keynes), in Northampton, which is simple to access via the M1 or by train.
We will be announcing more details about FunFest Blogger Summit 2015 over the coming months.
For more information, call Kirsty Barr on +44 (0)1494 775250 or email email@example.com.
at Whittlebury Hall
Whittlebury, United Kingdom