Get Found On-Line – You Can Do It – Kitchener 7-9 pm
Event on 2013-04-18 19:00:00
Trying to figure out how your business or hobby can get found on-line?
This two hour workshop is filled with tips, ideas and practical strategies that you can apply right away to help you get found on the internet and actually improve your search engine rankings.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this two-hour seminar:
- 3 tools successful businesses rely on to build their visibility online
- How to make sure you are in a market with lots of potential buyers
- How to choose excellent keywords and phrases to use in your marketing articles
- How to use effective copywriting to your advantage
- One often overlooked item which may be your businesses most important asset
…and much more!
Success is found in action. You can get started right away at applying strategies that make things better for you and your business.
Current research shows that over 75% of us do online research before we purchase most goods and services. People who are house hunting are estimated to do online research 98% of the time.
Many entrepreneurs and business owners know they need to be doing more about their online presence, but somehow they don't know what to do. It’s a confusing time for many. Business owners used to simply pay the money for an advertisement in the telephone book, and they were good to go. In most cases this has lost its effectiveness. When was the last time you use the phone book or Yellow Pages to search for goods or services?
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who have just started a new business
- Existing owners of businesses who would like to ramp up their sales
- Individuals wanting to learn more about the Internet and SEO
- Men and women with hobbies they would like to use to earn money on the side
- People who would like to earn additional income to supplement their job
- CEOs and marketing executives who want to learn brand-new techniques
- Promoters and sales people who are always looking to learn
About Success Business Training
Success Business Training is excited about helping you achieve your goals. The owner, Bruce Langford has been marketing his own small business for more than 10 years. He learned techniques the hard way, through trial and error, in order to effectively promote his business. He devoted much time to professional development in relation to running and promoting his business. After much success, Bruce is now in a position to share his knowledge with you.
In his business, success business training, Bruce is able to share his knowledge of search engines like Google and Yahoo and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. He understands how social media can impact your business in a positive way.
We want to share with you the process of building traffic and converting it into actual sales which will benefit you directly.
Decide to get ahead of the competition. Act today and rev up your online presence, your leads, and subsequently your bottom line.
at The ARC Battle 08 at The Schwaben Club
1668 King St E Kitchener