Get More Traffic to Your Website – Atlanta Free Intro to SEO Seminar
Event on 2012-10-15 18:00:00
Even with the popularity of social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) remains the key to generating revenue online. Why? Because research proves that search brings serious prospects to your site when they are ready to buy.
In other words:
Your ideal clients are searching for your services. Will they find you?
- Are you a small business owner on a tight budget who cannot afford to have an invisible website?
- Is your website costing you money, but not making you any?
- Are you confused by the tons of conflicting information about how to improve your placement on the search engines?
- Would you like to tap into 60-89% of your market – the prospects who are searching for your products and services online?
Free – Registration required.
In this course, get an overview of the 6 essential steps to:
- improving your search engine ranking, and
- get more traffic to your website.
Just about any business can benefit from search engine optimization.
Carpet Cleaning Businesses
House Cleaning Services
Real Estate Firms
and many more
Feel free to bring your laptop.
For a list of all free Social Media and Online Marketing events at the West End Library, click here.
Email the organizer or contact Mr. White at the Atlanta Fulton County Public Library – West End (404) 752-8741.
Jackie Kiadii, Atlanta-Based Software and Internet Marketing Instructor
at Atlanta Fulton Public Library System – West End Branch
525 Peeples Street
Atlanta, United States