“Getting Found in Google” Search Engine Optimisation Workshop
Event on 2014-09-25 09:30:00
Join The Digital Accelerator Programme for a fully funded “Getting Found in Google” SEO Workshop for Digital Technology SME’s.
Are you interested in identifying ways to use Google to develop your brand offering? In this fully funded SEO workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify the most valuable opportunities Google has to offer your company and brand;
- Do market research with AdWords Tools;
- Be found on Google maps
- Get your videos found easier in YouTube
- Use simple website optimisation to get your pages in front of people searching
This workshop will provide you with strategy, top tricks and regular activities to bring success to your website and online brand profile.
- Find out how many people search for particular keywords
- Register with Google Maps
- YouTube optimisation so more people watch your brand’s videos
- Google AdWords
- Advertising planning and set-up for lead generation
- Search Engine Optimisation for your website pages to improve site traffic and resulting leads into your business
The workshop will be delivered by Sitelynx who provide social media training services to The Chartered Institute of Marketing and The Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing and have over 20 year’s experience of working with companies to help drive sales. Sitelynx are uniquely placed to advise you of digital tools to propel business sales.
Previous feedback includes “Very happy with this course, very valuable experience and benefits from high degree of enthusiasm of presenter and interaction with attendees” Universal Commercial Relocation and “This was really an excellent course. You get a level of detail that you simply do not get elsewhere and certainly not for free” Modern Bods.
This is an ERDF part funded event for eligible London based digital small and medium businesses. If you wish to receive further information about forthcoming events please email@example.com on 0208 9212927. For further information on the course leader Graham Hansell of Sitelynx please visit http://goo.gl/C1X6Wp
*Please note you will be required to complete an application form before the event and location of event will then be advised.
at TBC – Bishopsgate Institute
City of London, United Kingdom