Getting Heard! The keys to successful content marketing and social content
Event on 2015-03-26 18:30:00
“Getting Heard! The keys to successful content marketing and social content” is bought to you by Perceptive Flow, and is the first event of the Digital Salad event series. We will explore the intersection between content marketing, social media, PR and SEO to not only reach your desired target audience but to engage and increase the conversion rate. Our speakers will share their own experiences, real life case studies and how the combination of different content marketing methods can be used successfully and cost effectively.
Why You should Not Miss this Free Event.
- What is the different between content marketing, social media and social content?
- Involve your community to create content that works
- Use social content to increase brand awareness, site traffic and conversions
- How you can leverage co-created content to build unique, highly shareable content
- Learn how social content can extend your existing content marketing efforts
Who should come?
Whether you are looking to reach new audiences, improve audience engagement, find what content suits your customers best, build awareness or grow customer loyalty, this event is a 'must attend' for 2015. We look forward to seeing you.
This free event will take place at: University of Reading, Reading on the 26th March @ 18:00.
- 18:30 Welcome Drinks (available FREE from the bar)
- 19:15 Introduction and talk by Mark Mars at Perceptive Flow
- 19:45 Guest Speaker Sessions
- 20:30 Panel Discussion
- 20:45 More networking drinks
Please note: There will be an opportunity after the conference to have a drink and a chat so don't rush away.
Space is limited so book your FREE tickets now for ‘Getting Heard! The keys to successful content marketing and social content’ to avoid disappointment.
*Please note, this is an event for brands.
at University of Reading – Whiteknights Campus
The Queen’s Drive
Reading, United Kingdom