Getting Results from Social Media
Event on 2014-10-15 10:00:00
Let’s face it. Social media for small business needs to be about results. It’s not brand building or pretty pictures, it’s about warming up and driving your customers to interact with your business – ultimately resulting in a sale.
In this workshop you will come out with a plan of action to turn your social media activities into sales for your business.
This is a workshop that will show you strategic tips and tricks + actions to get results – while we will cover some basic ‘how tos’, this is not a workshop for those who have no experience with social media. A general understanding of social media will mean you will get the most from this workshop.
Topics covered will include:
– Why social media is an essential component of your marketing strategy
– Content is king
– Essential components of a Facebook sales strategy
– Best practices for Facebook advertising & promotion
– 5 steps for more shareable content
– How to use visual content to increase conversions & tools to make it easy
– How to integrate what you currently do and promote in Social Media
– Social media to create customer evangelists (customer service & negative feedback)
– Creating your own social media marketing strategy
This will be a fun, hands-on session with a useful, actionable plan to move forward for participants.
Cost per person – 4 hour event includes light lunch & refreshments
About the presenter:
Samantha Hain runs Regional Integrated Marketing (RIM) a strategic and digital marketing agency based in Orange. With over 25 year’s graduate marketing experience, Samantha has professional certification by the Australian Marketing Institute – one of the few regionally based consultants accredited. With strong skills in the Digital and Social Media space, Samantha is responsible for the social media of both national brands and local businesses, growing facebook pages to over 18000 followers in less than 12 months, driving successful event attendance and sales through Instagram & Twitter and boosting website search results to #1 through social media integration to a number of national and local websites
at ActionCOACH Office
57 Sale Street