Getting To Grips With Social Media for SME’s -North Tyneside
Event on 2015-07-14 12:30:00
This is a two hour seminar/workshop where we will be discussing how social media can help attract more traffic to your website and generate leads for your business.
We will be covering the following:
- What is social media?
- Different types of social networking platforms
- Benefits of social media
- Social media publishing
- Social media monitoring & metrics
- How to optimise your social media profiles
In the first hour we will do a one hour talk on social media history, statistcis, benefits and how to use it in your every day lives and show live examples of how to use it correctly and ethically.
In the second half of this two hour workshop, we will look at your social media profiles individually to ensure that your profiles are optimised and will be found by the search engines. Do not worry if you do not have any set-up as this is the perfect workshop to set them up correctly and learn how to use them for your business moving forward.
About the organiser/presenter:
Kerry Quinn is a marketing consultant,managing director, author, socail media speaker and trainer. She has been helping businesses of all sizes come to grips with digital marketing since 2011.
What you will gain from attending this workshop:
- Gain an insight into how social media is transforming the way businesses do business in 2014/2015
- Learn how to attract more website visistor to your website
- Understand how to generate more leads from your website
- Convert more leads into sales thorugh marketing automation
What you will need to bring with you:
Bring your laptop and plenty of business cards with you. Light refreshments will be provided and there is car parking facilities.
at The Town Hall
Town Hall Business Centre
Wallsend, United Kingdom