GEW – Optimize Your Website 2: Search Engine Optimization – Basic Elements Simply Explained
Event on 2015-11-18 19:00:00
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators, who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare. GEW is an international entrepreneurship event that takes place every year during the third week of November. Global Entrepreneurship Week embraces Penn State’s year around celebration of entrepreneurship. Attend one Penn State’s GEW events and you become part of an international entrepreneurship celebration with 150 countries, 24,000 partners and 34,000 events.
Understanding what SEO is all about
Search Engine Optimization continues to be a very important aspect of on-line marketing for the far majority of organizations. This seminar will present the basics of good SEO implementation touching of three critical areas.
• keyword research – discovering what people search for that matches your products/services
• effective keyword use – how to properly use keywords in various objects and attributes of a website
• link profile – understanding this critical aspect and how to improve it
• examples, samples, web-based tools, best practices, and more
Who Should Attend?
• entrepreneurs/people considering starting a business
• existing business owners who want a health check up on their mobile website and credit card options
For more information on Global Entrepreneurship Week visit our website at http://www.gewpennstate.org/
For more information on the seminar contact the Penn State SBDC at email@example.com or (814) 863-4293. To register please visit http://sbdc.psu.edu/seminars/
at Willard Building
E Pollock Rd
State College, United States