Google AdWords Marketing PPC Training Course | Los Angeles
Event on 2014-06-15 10:00:00
We are having a special Google AdWords training course limited to the first 15 members who sign up. This ensure personalized and highly interactive training sessions.
This is a paid Meetup where you will have a 1-on-1 session with our certified experts as well as detailed paid marketing techniques.
Why take our AdWords course?
• Rank above your competitors using new marketing techniques
• Get the traffic, growth, and profits your website deserves
• Acquire Google AdWords & Analytics certifications confidently
• Master the art of writing compelling ads that converts clicks into sales
• Interactive training from Google-certified experts
• Comprehensive course tools & materials grow your paid marketing skills
• Paid marketing tools are demoed and explained in detail
• Walk away with the ability to increase website conversions with paid media
• Small, personalized classes with real life examples from top gurus
• Receive a certificate of completion
What courses are being offered?
• SEO Training | June 13, 2014
• Google AdWords Training | June 14, 2014
• Social Media Training | June 15, 2014
Each course is packed with six hours of information from professional and certified experts in SEO, Google AdWords, and social media marketing. Including live sessions with actual strategy and marketing implementation techniques.
More details here…
Brandon Leibowitz is hosting the SEO and Social Media Marketing course. Connect with Brandon on LinkedIn.
Zaid Ammari is hosting the Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing course. Connect with Zaid on LinkedIn.
Google AdWords Training (June 15, 2014)
10:00 am – 11:00 am – Fundamentals of AdWords
Understand what online Adwords advertising is and where it fits in. What are Cost per Click (CPC) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types. Use keyword, placements (websites), topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places for your ads.
11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Developing Keyword Lists & Writing Great Ads
How to research, identify and use keyword match types with your bidding strategy. How to use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to efficiently create text ads on the fly that will capture a lot of searchers. Expanding keyword lists and continually optimizing bidding strategies and techniques.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Campaign Setup for Your AdWords Account Success
How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups for success. Understand how Quality Score works and why it's so important. Developing your first campaigns and targeting users by language, geography, device, and time of day. Understand the reporting features of AdWords and use key user interface components.
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch Break
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Adwords Conversion & Performance Tracking + Retargeting
Diagnose problems and find out how to resolve them. How to measure every Adwords click your paying for and improve the performance of your SEM campaigns. How to use the most powerful features of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking.
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – LIVE Explanation & Solution of Previous Google Certification Exams with Open Question & Answer
We want you to feel very comfortable at the training sessions.We are here to support YOU and make sure you learn all you need to know about Google AdWords!
We are excited to see you at the training course!
Santa Monica, United States