Google Adwords Starter Workshop
Event on 2012-12-10 09:00:00
Google Adwords / PPC Starter Workshop
Have you ever tried or wanted to use Google to advertise your business? Or have you ever received a £50 voucher for a free trial but not really sure what to do with it? Or indeed have you tried to setup a campaign and it has blown your budget on day 1? Well this is the workshop for you.
What are Google Adwords?
Google Adwords are also referred to as sponsored links or pay per click advertising (PPC), they are paid adverts that are displayed by Google on the search results and in their network generally. As you can see from the graphic below they are shown on the front page of Googles search results as well as in adverts throughout the internet.
The ill concieved view is that these are expensive to run and operate, well we are here to show you how you can use these adverts to great effect for a very reasonable amount.
The volumes of searches on Google are staggering and these are potential customers looking for your products and services. You will only pay for people who want just what you wish to sell or provide!
How will this workshop help?
The work shop is aimed at anyone who has little or no knowledge of how to use Google adwords, it is designed to build you a small yet specific campaign for your business. It is not a theory course but a hands on approach and at the end of the workshop you should have a functioning campaign.
We provide Free WiFi so we would encourage you to bring a laptop so you can design a campaign on the day with our help.
What does the workshop cover?
- How adwords can work effectively for you
- Adwords principles
- How to run an effective campaign on a shoestring
- Opening an Adwords account
- Building a campaign
- Choosing your keywords
- Designing adverts
- How to target the customers you want
- Landing page principles
- Google Payment options
- Developing your campaigns in the future
- The pit falls and common mistakes
- And what Google do not share!
What's included on the workshop
- The workshop starts at 9am sharp with bacon rolls and refreshments.
- Tea and coffee is provided thoughout the day.
- A lovely lunch is also provided by the Hotel and their award winning chef.
- You will have personal help to build your campaign on the day.
- We will also provide a minimum of a £50 voucher towards you new campaign (We hope to update this to £75 but are awaiting Google on this.)
More about Tickety Boo
Tickety Boo started because there was a real need for internet advertising following the shift from traditional paper advertising to the web. After 12 years and after creating over a billion adverts on the internet we feel we have a good idea how to create cost effective advertising campaigns. We are not your typical "geeks" who deal with corporate accounts, but business owners who understand that SME business must focus on advertising that really works cost effectively.
We currently look after accounts that spend anything from £200 per month to £15,000 on advertising and it is that experience that allows us to pass on the knowledge to help you develop a cost effective campaign.
at Holiday Inn @ Junction 27 of the M1
Lake View Dr
Nottingham, United Kingdom