Google Analytics – April 29, 2015
Event on 2015-04-29 18:00:00
Wednesday April 29, 2015, 6:00-9:00pm
Centre for Social Innovation
215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Want to know the secret to making your website better than your competition's? It's not the code, it's not your online marketing, it's not even your design. Successful businesses spend time analyzing their web traffic stats, sources, page performance and so much more using Google Analytics.
Go from "noob" to "advanced super amazing power user" (yes, this is a technical term) in this new 3-hour Google Analytics class. Instructor Adam Green will explain the whole process as you set up Google Analytics, learn how to set goals, create filters, track events and build advanced reports to make your life EASIER and make your website perform to its potential.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Google Analytics specialist
- small class size
- a take-home Google Analytics reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
About the Instructor:
With almost 10 years of internet marketing experience, Adam is considered a veteran in the space. As the owner of Maple North Internet Marketing he and his team manage marketing programs for clients across North America of all sizes. Using Google Analytics combined with a blended traffic generation approach of organic and paid search, social media and content marketing, Maple North drives increases in traffic for its clients every month. When Adam isn’t glued to his computer he can be found in or around a kitchen experimenting with food, flavour and what to call his new Smoked Tomato Salsa (suggestions welcome).
The not-so-fine print:
- you must bring your own laptop and power cord – computers are not provided. Either Mac or PC computers are fine.
- For our cancellation policies, please visit http://www.camptech.ca/policies/
at Sheraton Centre Hotel Reservations
123 Queen St. W.